watch now

Author Topic: What Ruins Your Diet?  (Read 104090 times)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #380 on: February 05, 2015, 12:38:11 pm »
bibimbap! i.can.never.resist. :'(

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #381 on: February 05, 2015, 03:49:44 pm »
Long meetings. Inaantok ako kinakain ko lahat ng foods. Lol! Pati chocolates din, lagi may nagbibigay sa kin. Rawrr!

ikaela

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #382 on: February 05, 2015, 07:44:23 pm »
Pag nagkakayayaan ang mga kaibigan. Para naman akong ewan kapag hindi ako kumain at makipaginuman! Oh well.

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #383 on: February 06, 2015, 04:25:52 pm »
Pag nakakakita ako ng mainit na kanin at msarap na amoy ng ulam. hahahahahah!

artificialstar

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #384 on: February 07, 2015, 12:06:44 am »
junk food! even if i have yummy roasted veggies at work, i can't help but buy junk food or humingi from an office mate who's eating junk food. lol.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #385 on: February 09, 2015, 10:24:03 am »
honestly...GYM!  :( i ate a lot with the thought of "naggym/magggym naman ako". and when i say "i ate a lot"...it's A LOT!  :'(

EatsMe

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #386 on: March 05, 2015, 10:51:00 pm »
Wala akong disiplina pero mga last quarter of last year, medyo serious ako pero hindi totally serious kaya ayan mataba pa din ako.

Ngayon linggo seryoso na ako.

muymuy

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #387 on: March 06, 2015, 04:57:10 pm »
Cheese..

Anything na may cheese, or Cheese flavored.. Kakainin ko..

And eggs, chocS.. Ugh!

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #388 on: March 06, 2015, 06:21:17 pm »
^waah ako din... Right now im addicted to baked brie. Mayat maya ang kain ko. Waah :(

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #389 on: March 10, 2015, 08:44:45 pm »
Officially started my diet today and was ruined this evening by Tori Karaage from Yakitori One. I wasn't supposed to eat rice tonight - only cereal - but I had 2 helpings of rice because of the viand. :-\

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #390 on: June 17, 2015, 05:58:39 pm »
Sweets. And milk tea! ::)

Not that I am on a diet, as in I go on and off a particular dietary restriction kind of diet. But I do try to eat as healthy (though as much! LOL) as I can. But sweets, I'm really having a terrible time avoiding those. So no matter how serious I am with my workout, I know sugar is the one keeping me from realizing my fitness and weight loss goals. Tsk tsk.

wandergirl1980

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #391 on: June 17, 2015, 06:12:37 pm »
Join ako...panira ng diet ko ang softdrinks at rice. Can't say no to them hahaha

snowberry

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #392 on: June 17, 2015, 07:29:14 pm »
rice , pasta, pastries , ice cream

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #393 on: June 17, 2015, 09:25:49 pm »
sweets tlaga and recently coke. i dont know why I'm craving for soda dahil sa init.

pretty_B

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #394 on: June 18, 2015, 10:16:03 am »
STRESS.

tealover

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #395 on: June 18, 2015, 07:39:14 pm »
I find the intermittent fasting diet effective. My last food intake should be around 6-7pm and I eat my breakfast at 8am. Though whenever I have my PMS, I always crave for sweets, fast food and chips. Round the clock! The problem with me, malakas ang appetite ko. Even though feel full na, my mouth can't stop from eating whatever I see on the table (even the ones that aren't mine)  :P

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #396 on: June 18, 2015, 07:49:26 pm »
PMS

Pag may PMS gusto ko ng kahit anong sweets.. Cake, ice cream, sundae or chocs. Nakakasira talaga ng diet.

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #397 on: June 18, 2015, 10:50:21 pm »
PMS. I always crave for something salty and lagi ako gutom. Minsan iniisip ko kung imagination ko lang pero kumukulo talaga tyan ko.

fittotravel

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #398 on: June 19, 2015, 09:20:38 am »
My parents.  ;D Bawal daw kasing magtapon ng pagkain. Kaya parang somehow, lumaki ako sold into the idea na sayang 'yung mga pagkaing itatapon lang. Kaya, kinakain ko na lang. Haha! :p

Weakness ko rin ang anything FRIED. Kaya kasalanan din ito ng nakatuklas ng frying oil.

Samakatwid, hindi ko kasalanan kung bakit hirap akong magbawas ng timbang! Hahaha!  ;D

#denial

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: What Ruins Your Diet?
« Reply #399 on: June 19, 2015, 03:12:42 pm »
PMS  >:(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close