We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
hi! I had it in my 1st trimester and though she wanted to give me prescription for antibiotics, she advised me first to take at least 10 glasses of fluids - water, buko juice and cranberry juice every day. (Buko and cranberry have antibacterial effect good for UTI) after a month it was gone. it seems that my UTI was recurring ( I've had the same concerns before I was pregnant) and so when i had my chkup last wk, I have UTI again. Am now 25 weeks preggy and from what I've read, I really have to cure the UTI before I give birth. So my OB advised me to take more than 10 glasses of fluids again for a wk then take another urinalysis. If it improves,she may not recommend the antibiotics when I come back this weekend. Will tell you what she will advice me.