watch now

Author Topic: Mineral Makeup Thread 32  (Read 91281 times)

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #320 on: April 07, 2014, 11:47:14 pm »
Has anyone tried Virginia Olsen Minerals? Waiting for feedback ako kasi may shop sila sa Greenhills so I can choose what shade of foundie matches me best. Kaya lang wala pa ko nabasa na feedback. :)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #321 on: April 08, 2014, 07:03:43 am »
can the mineral makeup by covergirl be considered as "mineral makeup" ?

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #322 on: April 09, 2014, 12:41:27 pm »
I used to be a big mmu user, andami ko sealed pots pa, buti nalang no expiration date :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #323 on: April 09, 2014, 10:49:13 pm »
I miss using lauress's mineral foundation. Pati yung silk radiance powders ng lumiere. Oorder sana ako, pero parang wala na sila.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #324 on: April 10, 2014, 12:04:16 pm »
Can't seem to find the previous threads for mineral makeup. I'm very new to mmu, I've just started trying out samples from Everyday Minerals last week (super bago :)).  Bigla kasi akong nagkaroon ng pimples around the chin and jaw area na ayaw matanggal so I started the acne.org regimen. While on the regimen I wanted to use lighter makeup which led me to mmu's.

I've read a lot of good reviews on Joppa so I want to try that next. Kaya lang may mga negative feedbacks sa customer service nila, minsan super kaduper tagal bago mareceive yung orders, tapos isa sa girtalker dito hindi nareceive yung orders at all pero walang action from joppa tapos nachange pa yung status ng orders nya to refunded, parang nyek. Pero the reviews are too good kaya try ko pa rin. Ang problema wala man lang shade chart chaka ang sabi medyo inaccurate yung color sa website nila. How did you girls choose from the shades kung ganun?

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #325 on: April 10, 2014, 11:16:45 pm »
^ang tagal na since last ako nag order ng mmu, pero dati, I just looked at the shade descriptions and looked for reviews.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #326 on: April 11, 2014, 09:54:41 am »
^I've been trying to google for swatches or kahit pic lang ng actual foundation sa pot pero wala eh. Yung iilan na nakita ko hindi yung shade na hanap ko. Most of the pics online are medium, I'm looking for light 2.5 sana. Or baka meron satin dito pede magshare ng pic  :)

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #327 on: April 11, 2014, 10:48:29 am »
^ i was able to buy Ellana sis nung reinvented na so i'm not able to compare...pero so far ok naman ..im using the mineral powder foundie, the primer yung white, mineral veil ba yun sorry di ko ma remember haha and the pressed mineral para pwedeng dalhin sa bag

ah that's nice sis! there'll be times ngayong year na i wanted to go back to mmu but i have also been in a foundie/base mania so marami pa akong di tapos.
the ellana variant i tried before is the heavy coverage one and medyo nagflaky sa akin after some time. high coverage junky pa ako nun. but now i'm into less and less coverage so gusto ko itry yung perfect blend ata nila, basta yung pinakabasic. sana lang di ako mag-oil up fast, sometimes i'm oily, sometimes flaky, my skin is crazy hay.  :-[

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #328 on: April 11, 2014, 04:46:52 pm »
^^You can try ordering samples muna. I think joppa offers them.


Did Ellana have a price increase due to their redesign? I'm interested in trying their loose or pressed mineral foundation. Namiss ko lang talaga mag mmu. Hehe.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #329 on: April 16, 2014, 08:27:27 am »
Im not too sure if they did have a price increase due to the redesign kasi after the repackaging na ko nakabili talaga...I have the pressed mineral foundation...ang tingin ko mas lighter sya pag pressed kesa pag yung loose, same shae inorder ko ha...so if buy kayo ng pressed, get 1 shade darker than yung loose powder shade nyo...pero pwede na nagagawan ko naman ng paraan

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #330 on: April 16, 2014, 09:40:33 am »
I ordered a sample kit from Alima yesterday..excited na ko ;D I used their foundation selector, hopefully swak yung shades :)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #331 on: April 30, 2014, 12:32:02 pm »
I have been an avid fan of Ellana Minerals for years now. I've been curious though about other brands such as V&M and Virginia Olsen. Where is the Virginia Olsen store in Greenhills?

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #332 on: April 30, 2014, 02:30:24 pm »
First brand was bare minerals, current brand is bare minerals still. After years of trying a LOT of brands. I stuck with the original. Kahit nagpapabili pa ko from the states. Sometimes I wonder nga bakit kung ano yung favorite ko yun pa yung hindi ko narereview Hahaha

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #333 on: May 12, 2014, 10:37:21 am »
anyone tried milea mineral make up veil? is it ok?

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #334 on: June 30, 2014, 05:31:04 pm »
where can I find Bare Minerals here in Manila? wala na yung reseller ko dati

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #335 on: July 24, 2014, 12:18:06 am »
^
Problem ko din sis. Magpapa I'll na lang ako sa SG,sa sephora.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #336 on: August 02, 2014, 09:15:02 pm »
I came across yung Virginia Olsen mineral makeup. May users ba dito? Ok ba yung makeup and brushes nila?

arowen

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #337 on: August 23, 2014, 12:17:29 pm »
Okay naman sis.nakukulangan lang ako sa coverage

estelle21

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #338 on: August 24, 2014, 10:35:14 pm »
Ok staying power ng Avon smooth mineral blush... ;D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Mineral Makeup Thread 32
« Reply #339 on: October 15, 2014, 04:33:13 am »
meron pa bang luminare dito? i want yung blush nila e..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close