We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^yes meron, search mo lang sa multiply yung 'joppa'. she sells sample baggies na tig-P50 din. i have yet to try my joppa samples kasi im tryingout PA muna, since yun yung naka sale. i wore PA golden sunrise today and weird, im expecting it to be a darker or me or perhaps more deeper shade of yellow than yukon gold rush pero the result was like whitish-grayish on me. di ko ma-explain haha... going back to yukon gold rush tomorrow and baka yun na lang ang iorder ko na FS.
I'm intrigued about the LM Mineral line. Heard good reviews on their mineral powder but I'm kinda on the fence about purchasing one coz MMU tends to look powdery and doesn't really photograph well. I love MMU --- I have emptied lots of jars and still have some unused ones (sealed) --- but I love the look that liquid/cream foundies give. I have to admit though, that I am considering rekindling with MMU (they're so much cheaper and skin-friendly, haha). Gotta whip out my 4-in-1 Pressed Foundie from PurMinerals!
Hi there! Where did you get your PurMinerals? Been trying to get a hold of this for the longest time! Thanks!
sis i think meron nito sa rustan's glorietta...may nakita kasi akong ad nito dun sa tapat ng l'occitane
Question for mmu lovers,I've been thinking pagkatapos ng bb cream phase ko, would you recommend mmu than bb creams? Gusto ko kasi powder lang ilalagay ko sa face wala ng iba. Do you think mas ok mga mineral powder/foundation than bb creams? Thanks!