We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I have three girl friends na wala paring suitor hanggang ngayon. These are some of my theories.Girl 1: Sobrang boyish and intimidating (pero maganda siya pramis). I think big factor to pag di approachable yung girl.Girl 2: Boyish dati na naconvert ko to be girly. Feeling ko dahil alam ng mga lalaki yung past niya na siya yung nanliligaw sa mga babae, ayaw nila subukan. Baka feeling nila hindi sila talo with girl2. Am I saying this right boys?Girl 3: Super brainy, presidente type na intimidating. And she always requires boys to be a "gentleman" around her. May mga lalaki ba na gusto yung bossy type? I'm just wondering.
minsan pag sobrang ganda nakaka ilang na rin lapitan. kaya tuloy minsan yung mga pangit na malalakas ang loob ang nakikinabang!
question: smiling face ba kayo like nakangiti sa stranger gann??? ako kasi hindi lol
^ can you easily notice if a girl is really staring at you?
I find it rude to stare, kaya i dont like being stared at. When I was still single, I was ok pag gwapo naman hehe. Now, when I feel someone's staring or just looking, sumisimangot ako and tinitignan ko ng masama para tumigil.