^lucky for you, kusang tumutulong ang kapatid.
sa case ko kasi, not one helps me, but i help all 3 of them, their studies, and their families.
ako yung eldest, pero i have no family, and i don't know if i will have pa.
this week na me bagyo, inaway ko lang naman si Tita, pero the argument was thru text lang,
so at least kahit hurtful words and true, wala naman sigawan nangyari.
i accused her of being selfish, and dishonest, when it comes to finances. napuno na kasi ako.
I let her have a BDO Credit Card for my convenience, so she can buy household groceries/meds
without my presence, so I can own my time, but then she abused it in just a few months.
She was able to max out her 30k credit limit. So I had to cut it, and pay off her debt.
I was paying my usual credit card bills plus her credit card bills, dumoble lang ang gastos ko.
She got mad for a while kasi paano na raw ang food and groceries, I said dati naman na syang
walang CC, so it will be just the way it was before. Kaso nasanay na kasi sya.
So when she had a chance, another bank offered her a CC metrobank, she grabbed it.
Di ko na sya napigilan, I just said, bahala na sya sa bills niya, I will NEVER pay for it.
So after a few months ayun ulit. Maxed out, so I let her suffer the consequences of collection
agencies harrassing her. Tinataguan niya ang calls. Sometimes she asks me money para
makahulog lang kahit konti.
Now the bank offered installment plan, her 36k will be payable
in 24months at 1910/month, totalling 46k, so thats almost at 10k interest.
I am actually tempted to pay off her debt just to avoid the interest, nakakhinayang kasi.
Aside from that, I just learned that she pawned grandmother's gold jewelries.
I don't know yet the total amount, but sometimes she asks me money to pay
the interest so she doesn't get penalized with a fine. SOBRA na talaga siya. Strike 3.
I almost forgot I gave her 600$US to open a bank account na dapat for safekeeping lang.
Naubos na pala niya. And she still has her SSS pension around 2k all to herself.
Soon, I might just hear that she mortgaged our house, ayoko sana umabot sa ganun.
And I don't know where she spends the money since I pay for all her medicines, food, bills.