watch now

Author Topic: GTs who are into earning online/blogging  (Read 26698 times)

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #60 on: June 07, 2011, 06:08:51 pm »
May nag ask sa akin kung how much if may post siya ng ad (banner) nung company nila sa website ko? Normally, how much ba chinacharge sa ganun? Yung rate ba nun per year? tia!

whitewisher

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2011, 01:49:46 am »
Did you receive an invitation from Mike Barnett?
What time kayo pupunta?

soulace

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2011, 12:49:21 am »
i've got a blog pero bagal ng adsense... i am into odesk too pero gang member lang di ko talaga alam how it works.. member din ako ng minuteworker pero di ako kumita dun even 10cents... hirap kumita talaga.

wildbutterfly26

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2011, 12:07:27 pm »
i want to earn too online. i am also an odesk member pero hindi pa ako nag-apply kasi hindi ko pa alam kun paano gawin un. hahaha! pero nag take na ako ng mga exams nila.

Layla

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 06:46:04 pm »
Me! Via oDesk. I'm an all-around wordsmith and SEO virtuoso for hire. And I like it! :D

purpledheaven

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2011, 05:15:39 pm »
me quicktate lang then cloudcrowd dati pag may work. madami akong nagawang work nung maternity leave ko now super busy na :)

sumirehana

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2011, 03:22:17 am »
I have a blog, installed adsense pero na-deactivated yung adsense ko and I dunno why. I don't click it myself naman.. :( I just put nuffnang ads, pero wala pa ring na-eearn.

A few years ago, I joined blogsvertise din and okay naman. I accept tasks na kaya ko gawan ng article. But after I went on a hiatus and created a new blog, yung thepurpledoll.net, di pa ko nakakatanggap ng task although 1 month na since I've registered with blogsvertise.. :(

Hopefully I'd be able to earn kahit a little lang thru my blog. Sayang din kasi.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 01:22:45 pm by sumirehana »

Princess Anne

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2011, 11:41:58 am »
I earn through Opinion Outpost, nakailan checks na din ang nareceive ko sa kanila. Then I have 2 blogs sa blogger and a Triond account. Di pa ko mashado swerte when it comes to blogging, buti na lang I love to blog. Masaya na ko na nakikita ko na nirerepost sa twitter and facebook yung mga posts ko so feeling ko na din siguro may sense pinagsasabi ko lol.


chichigirl

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2011, 02:48:01 am »
 :) Hi everyone!

I'm an online writer. SEO, most of the time. I have been doing this for about three years now, okay naman. I also blog too but it's just for "pleasure" and not to make money. Am I still allowed in the thread? he he

And tama kayo sis, it's hard to find online jobs pero it's possible naman. I have three right now nga eh.

Mga sis, aside from oDesk, what sites do you go to ba to find gigs? Just curious.

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2011, 03:39:52 pm »
^ Sure sis. You belong.

Nabuhay ulit yung online life ko kasi may gigs. Sana dumami pa ang blessings. hehe. Tapos I am receiving emails na din for invites for food tasting, job offers, etc. And I am loving it. hehe. I love blogging too. Ang dami ko nang blogs. Pero I can't maintain them all.

awemusings

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2011, 10:43:47 am »
Hello! I'm into blogging, but I'm not sure on how to earn through it. I've read na through ads pwede. Pero I don't know where to start. I'm still thinking of making it public, kasi I'm always used to blogging just for myself. Hehe. Pero seems like people really earn a lot through it~ and enjoy a lot of perks, like you, sis MissChievous. Food tasting and job invites~ I want tooo! ^__^;;

hmist

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #71 on: March 04, 2012, 11:39:45 pm »
I love odesk. I wish I discovered it earlier para mas maraming savings, hehe.

I've also recently started an online business because I have enough savings from my odesk gigs. Bigla lang ako na-enganyo e... of course, hoping naman to succeed.

I also have a personal blog, pero di ko masyado na-uupdate 'coz I'm so busy with writing (odesk gigs), my two children (one is only 2 months), and now my online business. Pero hoping someday to really make it into a nice blog.

superMeme

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2012, 01:36:39 pm »
Me! Via oDesk. I'm an all-around wordsmith and SEO virtuoso for hire. And I like it! :D

Hi sis...ano ginagawa ng wordsmith at SEO?

cerenity_18

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2012, 07:53:26 am »
mga sis! I just started blogging and nag eenjoy naman ako kaso pano ba mag earn jan? kase I'll be leaving the country soon para pumunta sa asawa ko (mexico) pwede pa rin ba akong kumita even out of the country...sorry ha.....noob lang....san ba pinaka ok? di ko bet ang adsense though blogger yung blog ko?advise please!!TIA :D

Insomnia

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2012, 03:43:30 am »
Hello mga Sis! I'm also new in making money online. I'm into PTC, PTP, PTSU, MegaTypers and MicroWorkers.

I also tried blogging but after reading a dozen of how to guides i realized i started my blog the wrong way so i might have to redo everything.

wengertzz

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2012, 02:28:28 am »
i am a member of odesk too but dont know how it works.. I am looking for an online gig as well.. hirap kita sa adsense. I am into blogging pero tagal ng wlang updates mga blogs ko.. been so lazy lately..

richan23

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2012, 04:52:16 pm »
I wanna try quicktate po. Please help me answer this question.

What do you enjoy most about typing?
Describe why you want to offer your transcription skills to Quicktate.

Sana po may tumulong skin =(

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #77 on: June 08, 2012, 08:03:25 pm »
Hi, ladies! I love blogging, too, and I'm pondering on earning out of it through ads. Most of my blogs have themes (commuter experiences, dreams, solo travels, body acceptance, etc). I have an existing oDesk and Yovia accounts, but they're like rocket science to me.  ;D

liezljfk

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2012, 03:26:19 pm »
You can earn from your blog through paid-to-post sites or direct advertisers. :) I have an account in oDesk too and that's for article writing and other jobs most of the time. Though there are clients ask me to post something on my blog. :)

bdayboy

  • Guest
Re: GTs who are into earning online/blogging
« Reply #79 on: June 14, 2012, 03:02:03 pm »
I'm not into blogging but I'm looking for bloggers who or would like to start a blog about beauty and skin care?  If interested in partnering up and earn through your blogs, pm me and I will send you details.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 03:08:58 pm by bdayboy »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close