We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ang hirap kasi maka-match ng shade coz somehwat complicated skin ko for reasons I don't know!haha. What's your shade in MAC dear? I'm NC20 kasi, in Sheer Matifying, nagdadarken sakin si O20,too pink naman si I00, i still don't know if I'm an O00 or a BF20. With Brightening Powder, I understand halos puro Ochre lang shades right? what's your shade in MAC? So you're also O00 in White Lucent Brightening Powder?
^wahaha same na same nga! Ayan now i know O00 talaga ako! Somehwhat nagddark sakin si BF20 eh, O00 talaga siguro. I wanna try the new powder foundation ng White Lucent, yung Spot Control, it's more expensive na ata than the brightening powder, parang Php1,998.00 ata!
@Crystal Goddess yung white lucent foundie ba, same lang shades sa sheer mattifying? nagtest ako ng sheer mattifying kanina, medyo swak na si O00 Medyo ashy at first pero blends in naman din sa skin kong acidic hehe. sabi ng MUA sakin, mas ok daw si O00 kesa kay O20... I have a strong yellow tones eh and my face is reddish pero my neck part naman fair na ma-yellow... Hay ang hirap makahanap ng shade...
@Crystalgoddess, super love ko ang White Lucent brightening softener. I just opened my fourth bottle.
@crystal goddess: i bought na the white lucent spot control foundie! i couldn't contain myself eh! now i have both sheer mattifying and the spot control powder. Mas heavy coverage of the latter one, i'm an O00 for sheer mattifying so i got O00 rin for spot control coz the SA said your shade in both powders should be the same though I can somewhat notice that spot control foundie really makes your skin brighter and whiter so might as well try O20 first if you're curious on which shade to get. Pero O00's fine with me naman, i'm thinking nga of using both powders at the same time, experiment haha.i forgot who was asking about the white lucent base, but i have it as well, it's so-so, it helps with me with my oilies and makes powder last longer, i have mine in ivory though now im thinking i should've got the green one coz my skin easily gets red.
I tried kanina yung concealer and powder foundation nila, una parang ang cakey ng appearance, but after an hour or so, it blended well on my skin na, tapos sobrang ganda ng texture and coverage
^ Parang ganoon nga. It's so calming to the skin and I can really feel that it balances the skin. I love the product. Shiseido is very good in skin care talaga.