We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
does anybody know how much Sheer Mattifying Refill in Duty Free phils? And is it SPF10?
I'm using the White Lucent balancing softener and foaming facial cleanser. It makes the skin fairer or clearer but it doea not exactly lighten it the way a bleaching or lightening cream does.
I use the Benefiance daytime and night time emulsion, for anti-aging naman. The emulsion does not make skin oily. Just apply a tiny amount to areas that tend to get dry and flaky.
^uo, hindi cya makita in person, but sa pictures makita mo na hindi well blended.. used parang small na puff.. parang you can see that in some areas makapal and then in others hindi.. you can see where i started with one stroke and where one stroke ended.. i looked like minamadali ko.. so i stay away from shiseido.. it looked really horrible, nakakahiya.. family event pa naman..
Hi. What's a good foundation of Shiseido? For medium coverage, with spf. TIA!!
^is this the White Lucent Brightening Powder? I'm thinking of switching from Sheer Mattifying to White Lucent Brightening Powder, I have Sheer Mattifying in BF20, somehow it's a bit darker than my skin, but not too obvious naman. What could be my shade in White Lucent Brightening Powder kaya?wanna get your inputs sana coz I don't wanna rely on Temptalia's foundation matrix naman hehe. Available na rin ba here White Lucent Spot-Control Foundation? parang ok rin to but it doesn't have spf eh.