watch now

Author Topic: Shiseido Thread II  (Read 119560 times)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2010, 07:30:27 pm »
^I use YSL Matt Touch for liquid foundations tapos Laura Mercier Mineral Primer for TM and Powder foundies. Kung ok ka sa Shiseido, use their liquid sunblock na lang as primer, yun gamit ko dati kaya lang tamad na ako mag-oil cleanser (at ang gastos!). Glad you're enjoying the foundie :)

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2010, 03:24:14 pm »
^these i will have to research on hehe pero dapat hindi muna ko mapadpad sa Rustans coz i might end up buying something else haha. Paranoid kasi ako when it comes to their sunblock coz my pores get easily clogged, maski mag-oil cleanser ako natatakot pa rin ako hehe though i'd like to try their new sunblock, yung Urban thing kasi daw it's easier to take off raw as compared to the one in the blue bottle. Yes so far i'm liking the foundie, hope it loves me back haha thanks again :)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2010, 03:31:40 pm »
15% off sa shiseido market market, lutang nga lang yung SA nila hehe bibili sana ako nainip ako parang hindi nya alam tinda nya hahaha

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2010, 03:48:01 pm »
^
Sa market market din ako bumili nung Supplist ko and naabutan ko pa na PHP1650 pa din sya. Medyo parang lutang nga yung SA dun. :P

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2010, 03:53:22 pm »
^Isa lang ba SA dun? Gusto ko sana bumili talaga kaso nagmamadali ako lunchtime, makakapaghintay ako sana kahit super slow nya maghanap ng foundie + shade ko.. balik na lang ulit ako bukas.


sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2010, 03:58:12 pm »
^
Alam ko isa lang SA ng Shiseido dun pero pag wala sya, yung mga taga-Fashion21 yung nag-aassist dun. Yung girl na medyo morena na medyo chubby yung sa Shiseido.

toffeenut

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2010, 08:11:51 am »
when the face starts to oil up, does the sheer mattifying foundie gives a dewy or an oily/greasy look? also, does it cover redness and blemishes?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 08:35:15 am by toffeenut »

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2010, 08:47:36 am »
My Supplist doesn't work anymore. Hindi kagaya nung bago pa lang siya. Parang it makes my skine extra oily, and it makes my face darken. Ano ba magandang bago?

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 06:13:11 pm »
^^in my case it makes my skin dewy lang and it covers redness and blemishes naman.

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 08:11:21 pm »
sisses, pahelp.  I am planning to finally stick to one skincare line. which one is better shiseido or lancome? It is difficult to choose kasi both are trusted brands. I used shiseido's pureness line before and it worked just fine. I am planning to use the supplist line ba un pero I also want to try lancome kasi. please help. thanks

Leyende

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 10:04:11 pm »
sisses, pahelp.  I am planning to finally stick to one skincare line. which one is better shiseido or lancome? It is difficult to choose kasi both are trusted brands. I used shiseido's pureness line before and it worked just fine. I am planning to use the supplist line ba un pero I also want to try lancome kasi. please help. thanks

Sis, in my review of the ingredients, mas maganda ang Shiseido because Japanese standards are more strict when it comes to cosmetic ingredients. And Shiseido uses some certified natural (sugar-based) ingredients (certified ng EcoCert) so mas eco-friendly and natural and formulation ng ibang skin care line nila. Just my two cents. Hope this helps!

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2010, 01:04:30 am »
^sis thank you very much for the reply. right now, i am definitely leaning towards shiseido. will wait for other inputs. =)

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2010, 06:48:43 pm »
I've been using shiseido foundie for more than 2years now and I'm really really satisfied ...there was a time na parang hindi na siya ok meaning nawawala siya sa face ko half day pa lang what I did was I apply it 2x on my face ayun whole day nanjan na siya kahit pa walang aircon lol....sayang lang at wala na ako sa RCBC kasi grabe ang sale dun...I was able to buy their stick foundie for only 450 eh 2k+ yun sa mall....kaya medyo frustrated me kasi mauubos na foundie ko and now I need to buy na according to the price on the mall... :(

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 08:25:29 pm »
mga sis my cousin gave me a shiseido pore smoothing refill
kasya kaya ito sa in2it dual foundie? haha kurips ako bumili ng compact

will swap my P&J foundie for the compact nito haha

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 08:33:40 pm »
^
Di kasya shiseido refills sa in2it compacts. I tried na. Haha! :P

shasta

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2010, 12:05:06 am »
Di rin sha kasya sa Neutrogena compact. :(

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2010, 11:40:40 am »
sisses, pahelp.  I am planning to finally stick to one skincare line. which one is better shiseido or lancome? It is difficult to choose kasi both are trusted brands. I used shiseido's pureness line before and it worked just fine. I am planning to use the supplist line ba un pero I also want to try lancome kasi. please help. thanks

I think both are good brands for skincare and it really depends on what benefits you are hoping to achieve.

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2010, 02:50:58 pm »

^thank you sa reply. I'll probably go for shiseido na lang =)

featherduster*

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2010, 06:43:02 pm »
^i'd say go for shiseido coz it's an Asian brand, Asian pride hehe and i think mas suited yun for us coz we're Asians :)

i remember someone saying something about Shiseido blushes, has anyone tried this? how much is it and ok naman ba? :)

jeelianne

  • Guest
Re: Shiseido Thread II
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2010, 08:01:52 pm »
Among the expensive skin care stuff I've tried, Shiseido, Clinique, and Clarins are the best.  I don't experience adverse reactions, whatsoever.  My skin is clear, it's just that I itch when I put on some creams, serums, etc. 

Maganda yung TM ng Shiseido, actually, hindi ko lang ka-shade when I got it kasi deceptive lighting sa mall.   I think I swapped it with sis featherduster's MAC. :)

Shiseido's lippies, ang gaganda rin, very creamy.  No dryness whatsoever.

But if we want quality, I guess we really have to pay more. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close