We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello Sisses, Just also want to ask for advice. I am a fresh grad (graduated last April) and I am now working in an offshore company here in SG. The thing is I am not fulfilled with what I am doing right now though the salary is really high. I am planning to go back to the Philippines and pursue my career there. Before I leave for SG, I have very nice offers; salary and career wise, but I am still kinda torn what to choose. High salary with a not so good career experience and work environment or a not so high salary but a very nice training and work environment? Thank you
Yes. Mabait at maunawain ang boss ko. Mababait ang mga katrabaho ko. Walang kadrama drama. Siguro kase puro lalake sila LOL!Maganda ang working hours. 5pm alis na agad sa office. Utos yan ni bossing. Although may time na tinatawagan ako sa bahay for some details, but that's ok kase madali lang naman usually request ni boss.Maayos ang benefits from the company... Pati asawa ko naaambunan kase considered as dependent ko sya. Ok naman ang sweldo. Although I won't mind if they will give me more LOL!Hindi din mabigat ang workload. Hindi araw-araw ngarag. Kaya less wrinkles