watch now

Author Topic: are you happy with your work?  (Read 123851 times)

Lovester

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #100 on: February 26, 2011, 02:55:05 am »
Not really.  There have been a lot of changes lately because of the new bosses.  I understand the need for change, what I do not like is the way they have communicated the changes.  I used to work in a place where our being happy matters, now, parang hindi na.  There are still programs for the employees, but parang hindi sincere.

kRistetA

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #101 on: February 26, 2011, 02:00:30 pm »
company - YES
boss - SUPER YES
job description - YES
office mates - YES

after so many years, I am happy without a doubt :)

iamishi

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #102 on: February 26, 2011, 03:53:00 pm »
Happy naman, well ups and downs. may good and bad days. Sa lahat naman diba, mga sisses?

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2011, 03:08:43 pm »
ako im not so happy with my job..2 hours travel ko everyday, one way plang un, mejo mabigat din ang workload ko and maxado stressful plus the fact that i have an officemate na hindi ko ka-jive ang ugali although isa lang naman siya and almost lahat nman sa office hindi nya ka-jive..there are times n hindi ko talaga siya matolerate, as much as i dont want my job to be affected, pero hindi ko mcontrol minsan.. i dont know what to do with him na nga..

rychel07

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2011, 07:10:31 am »
job description - yes (may good and bad days), pero definitely not toxic (kasi nakakapag-GT pa ako and online biz hehe)
schedule - yes (except for month-ends)
location - YES
Boss - may good and bad days
co-workers - may good, may bad. :D
salary - i could be happier

showermist

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2011, 07:35:20 am »
I am still happy with my work but I found out this past few days that it's not enough reason for me to stay. I'm thinking of moving on.( when?!)
There'll be regret because the pay is good, Benefits, etc.

yummybear

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2011, 03:54:03 pm »
not happy. just working to pay the bills. if ever may magandang dumating anytime, grab ko na. i'm bored and i don't like the working environment anymore.

I'm feeling the exact same thing.... hay

RonaWeasley

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2011, 06:35:38 am »
more than 5yrs na ko sa work and ganun pa rin, excited pa rin ako pumasok. siguro kasi work from home ako hehe. ligo lang sandali and mag-login na ko :) sobrang blessing to para sa kin kasi napagod na ko sa byahe tsaka para na rin sa safety ko dahil dati 12mn ang shift ko sa sykes.

princessdindin

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2011, 12:11:39 am »
hi everyone hope you can share your stories with me for my personal project:

thequarterlifecrisis.blogspot.com

Thanks! :)

cool_chique

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2011, 05:30:20 pm »
sisses, hope you could also include what your job/position is.. =)

cinnamongirl

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2011, 08:53:30 pm »
Admin. Assistant:

Not anymore *sigh*  :-\

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2011, 04:14:14 pm »
Not happy, not satisfied..

simply_janee

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2011, 04:15:45 pm »
Not happy, not satisfied..it sucks!!

teejiko

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2011, 04:30:22 pm »
Compared sa dati kong work, it's a YES :)

peaches

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2011, 06:02:35 pm »
I'm happy but if I have a choice, I want to become to SAHM..

charmedwitch776

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2011, 01:28:21 am »
nope. im not happy sa work ko. 2 to 3 hrs byahe ko from house one way lang tapos pagdating un work ko walang challenge eh night shift ako so end up antuking lang ako pero i can't resign pa since dependent ko ang anak sa hmo. saka one more thing maganda salary and benefits nya its just so happened na hindi yata suited for me un job and sobrang layo sa house kaya end up everyday eh parang end week sakin sa pagka stress ang ngarag ko.

17arci

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2011, 10:49:18 am »
so far, yes. i have a love-hate relationship with my work.

ched123

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2011, 04:00:43 pm »

job description - no because it's already draining my energy.
schedule - yes (flexi-time ako; another reason of staying with the company)
location - YES (within the business district and malls everywhere)
boss - no (mas marami yung rainy days)
co-workers - yes (another reason of staying with the company)
salary - not really because I know I can earn more than that with other companies.

In general, i think I'm no longer happy.  :( I'm with the company for almost a decade. Nasa saturation point na ata ako.

vanityqueen07

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2011, 11:30:48 am »
more than 5yrs na ko sa work and ganun pa rin, excited pa rin ako pumasok. siguro kasi work from home ako hehe. ligo lang sandali and mag-login na ko :) sobrang blessing to para sa kin kasi napagod na ko sa byahe tsaka para na rin sa safety ko dahil dati 12mn ang shift ko sa sykes.

wow! share mo naman yung type of work mo and company.. swerte mo naman!

swt_fem

  • Guest
Re: are you happy with your work?
« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2011, 05:02:28 pm »
Sa call center ako nagwo-work for 2 years and 6 months now, as an agent. This is my 1st call center company and first account. At first, I was all excited. After a year, I started to feel na I'm not growing professionally. Lumipas na ata yung chance ko na ma-promote. But I'm still here, only because I need to earn money. At the time I was already ready to resign, I got pregnant. So, I had to stay. Now that my son is already 8 months, I still can't leave the company coz mahirap maging probationary na naman sa new company coz his 1st bday is coming up and hindi ka basta-basta pwede umabsent pag hindi pa regular.

I'm planning to try looking for other companies who offer better compensation maybe early next year.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close