watch now

Author Topic: Xenical - anyone?  (Read 104382 times)

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2011, 08:32:51 pm »
I bought yesterday and Im on my 3rd pill. I would take it right after a meal. Since last night I have not pooped yet. I feel so heavy. I hope that xenical would work. How many pills will you see the effect?

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2011, 10:05:12 pm »
^usually it will take an effect on the 3rd or 4th day..

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #102 on: December 03, 2011, 09:33:28 am »
On my 3rd pill, I started farting oil thats greenish yellow and my poop was normal. Im just wondering if this will really help me loose weight? I have read so many reviews that you will see your weight loss on the 2nd week. Im really heavy Im 145lbs. I need to loose atleast 20lbs from the pregnancy weight. Im also having a hard time controlling my eating esp when Im about to have my period. I hope it is effective.

beach

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2011, 10:58:44 pm »
Thanks. Actually, I don't eat too much fatty foods na... Maybe that's it. Pero grabe naman, as in wala talaga na yung Xenical effect... Try ko nga kumain ng patatim at Xenical... hehe

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #104 on: December 05, 2011, 11:49:03 am »
Will xenical make you loose weight? How many weeks will you see the effects? Im starting to eat a lot  coz it's xmas soo many sweets and food. :(

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2011, 01:05:08 pm »
^based on my experience sis bumaba talaga weight ko dito sa xwnical and pumayat ako..nawala yung tummy ko and ginamit ko din ang xenical to loose pregnancy weight..and napansin ko yung pagbawas ng timbang ko mga after 2-3 weeks..then mga 3 months ko siya ginamit..nung satisfied na ko sa weight at figure ko stop na ko xenical and then diet na lang..medyo wrong timing nga lang sis pag inom mo kasi holiday season..hehe..ako talaga tinaon ko na after holiday ako nag start uminom nun..tuloy mo lang sis and be patient lang talaga.. :)

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2011, 05:20:42 pm »
Do you really need to go on a diet if ur on xenical? Will you still loose weight even if ur on diet? I noticed this morning I'm pooping and farting with oil more than the usual days. I will be 1 week on thursday. I hope it works. I feel easily full at times.

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2011, 06:29:56 pm »
yes sis..actually xenical will help you,well in my case,it helped me to be more careful on what i eat..less fatty food and more on healthy ones..to avoid the oily stool and fart we need to have a healthy diet..and in my case,even when i'm not eating fatty food it still lessen my weight..

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #108 on: December 06, 2011, 11:53:22 am »
No wonder I was matakaw coz I got my period. Anyway, Last night I noticed that you really feel lighter after pooping out all the oils. I used to be constipated for days and now Im not. I would go morning and evening already which is good for me. I hope I can loose the weight without exercise since I have no time to go the gym.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #109 on: December 09, 2011, 05:59:07 pm »
I'm using for 1 week. My stool is so oily compared to last night. I hope on my 2nd week I'm starting to loose the weight.

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2011, 11:10:32 am »
This is my 2nd week for xenical. I noticed that my poop is starting to even more oily more of orange oil.  I don't know yet if Im losing weight but I hope I am. I super eat unhealthy foods.

Sarah4242

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #111 on: March 01, 2012, 11:18:36 am »
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy (Xenical) - http://www.grandmeds.com I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

dukezah

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2012, 12:51:58 pm »
may lumapit sakin kahapon sa mercury drug na nagpropromote ng xenical, pwede na daw siyang bilhin over the counter. tapos mas mura na siya, P35/capsule. gusto ko sana itry kaso nakakatakot base sa mga kwento niyo  :-\

kelly802

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2012, 08:28:39 am »
I used xenical once in my life lang and i ayaw ko na ulitin hehe... Very uncomfortable. I was in SM that time... and i suddenly felt the need to visit the restroom... naku knowing SM pa.... haba ng pila.... ang hirap ng feeling... what i did is... buy ako movie ticket (yung alam kong di papasukin na movie hehe) and dun na nangyari ang lahat!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I think pwede lang yun xenical for housewifes or girls working from home.

geekybride

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #114 on: June 14, 2012, 06:05:28 pm »
sis dukezah, ganun na cia kamura? last time ginamit ko ito ay P45 pa cia.

sisters, the last time i tried this, hindi naman ganun kadrastic.  siguro depende din sa kinakain. try nio to use it while you're on vegetable/fruit diet. in my experience nagiging traumatic lang talaga siya if you eat oily foods (fried food, etc.).

so far di pa ko umuulit, pero balak ko this month.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:37:31 pm by geekybride »

mafiapenguins

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #115 on: June 14, 2012, 06:20:25 pm »
^^^ yung 35 each na yun, yun ba yung 10mg?

geekybride

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #116 on: June 14, 2012, 08:38:08 pm »
question naman.. pwede kayang sabayan ng Biofitea ang Xenical? tutal tea lang naman siya.. Para sana doble effect..

sis meimei, naisip ko din yan hehe.

iamlonelytoes

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #117 on: June 21, 2012, 12:42:33 pm »
HI all! i'm new here and this is my 1st post!!!

Gusto ko subukan to next week or first week of july. or depende after sa binyag ng baby ko para makakain pa ako!  :P :D

gusto ko isipin na kaya ko ang oily discharge since nasa bahay lang naman ako and nagbabantay sa internet cafe ko.

tanong ko lang ok lang ba na sabayan [textspeak!] ng diet like oatmeal lang every breakfast and lunch and takbo ako sa treadmill for 10 minutes every night.

gusto ko na talagang pumayat! i used to be small pero ng mag pre-teens ako bigla na lang akung lumubo.

mistypink

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #118 on: June 23, 2012, 10:05:55 pm »
ask ko lang po, bukod sa oily discharge, wala po bang palpitations and drymouth pag nag take nito? thanks!

socxymom

  • Guest
Re: Xenical - anyone?
« Reply #119 on: June 24, 2012, 08:17:22 pm »

tanong ko lang ok lang ba na sabayan [textspeak!] ng diet like oatmeal lang every breakfast and lunch and takbo ako sa treadmill for 10 minutes every night.


yes sis puwedeng puwede..yun talaga ang isang purpose ng xenical, to teach us to eat healthy foods and to lessen our fatty food intakes..and mas effective nga siya pag sinabayan ng exercise..good luck sis!
by the way,pag mag take ka na ng xenical take into consideration na magsuot ka ng nappies just in case na magkaroon ka na ng oily discharge..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close