We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I tried to call the landline # 5467841 for Dr Uy but the number is not in use. Does anyone have the updated #?
yeah. same here. mga sis, papost naman ng number. thanks
tel 708.8782 / 546.7841mobile 0917.596.6808
Hi Dr. Smile. Ask ko lang po. I just had my 2nd molar (lower left side) surgically extracted kaninang 4pm. I had taken antibiotics 3 days prior the day of the operation. Hiniwa yun gums and ngipin kasi hindi daw kaya ng simpleng bunot nung nakita yun xray ko. Ok naman yun extraction,may sutures to close the gums. I was advised to take pain reliver and cefalexin post-op, and mag-gargle ng Bactidol (which hindi ko pa ginagawa kasi nag-bleed pa). My problem is bleeder daw ako. I tried putting cold compress sa cheeks ko where the extraction was done. Kumakain din ako ng ice cream, pero may bleeding pa din until now. I read in some threads na helpful yung Hemostan to lessen the bleeding. Ok lang kaya mag-take ako ng Hemostan kahit walang advise ng dentist. I texted my dentist pero hindi sya nagreply pa. Gusto ko lang tumigil na yung bleeding.