We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
yeah, natakot ako sa doctor ko eh. it's actually a preventable disease, but since it runs in the family, my chances of getting it are high. major lifestyle changes are in progress now... not dramatic agad but we will get there! thanks to this thread i was able to find like-minded girls with the same goals. let's do this!
Sa totoo lang I'm SO tired of being fat Ang dali ko mapagod. Ang dali ko pawisan and no matter how often I shower iba ang pawis ng mataba. When I look at myself sa mirror naiisip ko kadiri Why did I let myself go. Paano ako umabot sa ganitong taba. Tapos makikita ko yung old pics ko na prettier, happier nakakapang hinayang. I'm a yoyo dieter. I loss weight, gained it back, loss again and nung napagod I gained it all back. This has to stop kasi baka mamatay ako ng maaga kawawa naman yung hubby ko who is working hard. I want to lose weight para mas madami kaming pwedeng activities. Sa bigat ko makakapag zipline ba ako, baka lumundo at huminto sa gitna =)) And para pag uwi nya from abroad (he's an OFW) feeling may bagong chick =))