Body Shop's tea tree line works fine with me, I use the facial cleanser, mattifying lotion and tea tree oil for spot treatment, di naman instant nawawala pero within 2 days at least yung inflammation wala na, in 5 days tuyo na pimple.
I had clear skin when I was in Pinas almost 7 years ago, madali i manage skin ko, paisa isang pimples na tuyo agad sa papaya soap, but when I arrived here in Qatar, sa tubig, pawis when I run outside, dust dahil disyerto and hormonal imbalance, adjustment sa foods, naloka skin ko, not only me, madami nagkakaganyan sa abroad.
I suffered for almost 4 years, lahat na ata natry ko, nag antibiotics na and pills, gumagaling pero dependent sa pills and so many madications, so pag stop ganun uli breakout, naaddict din ako sa micro peeling, until recently kusa nalang gumaling, maybe dahil naubos na stress ko sa katawan, I stopped taking in medications and avoided foods na usually nagtrigger ng breakouts ko like dairy and peanuts. Hanggang sa super manageable na, for now, very limited lang gamit ko sa face, and I prefer it that way.
Don't lose hope makahanap ng cure and stick to it, watch out din your food intake, we are what we eat sabi nga nila, we might have certain intolerances na nag trigger ng breakouts natin. Listen to your body and skin.