We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis, may bayad ba yung PT? pinilit kasi ako ng bf ko na kumuha. magiinquire lang kami dapat tapos biglang tinanong ako kung kelan daw ako punta ulit para mameet ko na yung PT. hindi ko tuloy alam kung babayaran ko siya or what? Nagbibigay din ba kayo ng tip?
open na ba yung gold's sa centris station at quezon ave?
I used to workout at Gold's Gym Timog. Super nice ng mga staffs dun and I feel at home sa locker. I wonder if Ate Ana and Ate Tess still works their. They manage the locker room so well. I suggest you attend the back to back workout class of Ms. Gemma every Saturday, Zumba and definition class are great workout combination. I hope yun pa din sched nila.
hi! i dont know if i can post it here...just the same if it's a violation with the terms & conditions...mods pls. delete my post....anyway, hope you can help me...i have here 8 gc's from gold's gym which we got from rustan's as part of our winning prizes but i can't use this since i'm based in Laguna....the nearest gold's gym i know is Alabang which is in some way far from us also....pls help where can i dispose these on a discounted price? thanks so much...very much appreciated