We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
may marerecomment ba kay sales rep ng golds? balak ko bumili membership
open na ba yung sa libis?
I was at Gold's Libis last Saturday for my 2nd day training. Carl just took my body weight, height, measurements etc and did the fit test. Our 3rd day, magbobox daw kami! At ibibigay nya yung routine work out ko.So, I finished early and had the pool and jacuzzi all to myself! Feeling nasa bahay lang ako haha!
Sis, complete na yung facilities sa Libis? I thought hindi pa sya open kaya I registered sa North Edsa branch for my Metrodeal voucher. Do you have membership? Can you use any of their branches pag member ka na? TIA!
@dmarius18, not giantherockstar here.I was able to avail of the discounted membership in libis, but I've never been there yet, pina-activate ko, then pinafreeze ko as I was doing other activities. Yung nakuha kong membership, entitled for unlimited use in any Gold's Gym except branches in Glorietta and Tomas Morato(not sure about this one).