Author Topic: Feedback: O.B. Montessori toddlers-casa  (Read 70831 times)

mom talking

• Probationary
« on: September 24, 2010, 11:22:35 am »
Please any feedback (good and bad), or any suggestion about O.B Montesorri toddler-casa program.  Thank You so much...

ckay

• GirlTalker
Re: Feedback: O.B. Montessori toddlers-casa
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 10:36:02 pm »
me too, i want to know more info. I live 10 min away from OB Montessori in Fairview. Hope you could share experiences kahit with other branch. Way of teaching nila, development of your kid and the tuition fees. Thanks.

len_luvs2sleep

• Probationary
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 10:20:12 pm »
i heard ok ang ob but i don't know if it's the same sa laha ng branches..i enrolled na my kid sa ob fairview.hope we made the right decision. :-\

charmedwitch776

• Junior GirlTalker
    • personal blog entertainment
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2011, 12:26:16 am »
mga sis how much tiution dito?

gusto ko sana dito magaral anak ko kaya want to save money na now pa alng ;D
Reach for the star.
Charmedwitch

icee_star

• Blessed
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 10:27:28 am »
I'm planning to send my daughter here. Sana may feedback
Believing in God's perfect plans..

ahanihabi

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 06:15:04 am »
Mommies,

Was able to contact Fairview branch for tuition fee for Junior Casa
76900 inclusive books and materials
except uniform and bags, of course!
 ;D

shopaholic

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 05:30:44 pm »
Was that inclusive really? Coz from what I know the 76,000 doesn't include materials yet.. Anyway, it's 76,000 for full payment, and 80,000+ for 2 payments, and 24,000+ for the 1st payment if you choose the quarterly option.

Anyway, I studied Casa (their equivalent of kindergarten) there, and last week my daughter tried out their one-week free trial class. The kids get to experience what it feels like in a real classroom environment, plus the school (and I guess you as a mom) can evaluate whether or not your child is ready to go to school.

And... My Sophie LOVED IT!!! She learned new songs, got to interact with the teachers and play with the montessori materials, and couldn't wait to go to school everyday. She was even behaving better at home, having learned to "wait her turn" in class. The price might be a bit steep, especially for a single mom/student like me, but I think the education is worth it.

len_luvs2sleep

• Probationary
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 08:27:23 pm »
@shopaholic: ngone week trial kayo sa ob fairview? kami rin.. ;D
i have the same observation with my son..ngbehave sya sa bahay and everybody noticed it..did u enroll sophie na?baka classmates pa sila ng son ko.

ckay

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 04:47:37 pm »
@shopaholic and len_luvs2sleep

how old is your daughter and son? Im planning to enroll my daughter as early as possible sana. I noticed kc she smart than kids her age so I want to enhance by sending her to play school early. Do u think 3 yrs old is just the right age or too early for her? Thanks.

len_luvs2sleep

• Probationary
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2011, 09:46:45 pm »
@ckay
i'm not sure what is the right age for a child to go to school. medyo may apprehension pa rin ako sa pgenroll ko sa son ko cause he just turned 3 last april. but during the 1 week trial parang he liked going to school naman. so i hope my husband and I made the right decision..anyway ang gusto talaga namin is for our son to just enjoy school so we hope he does.. :-\

daddyluvsu

• Probationary
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 01:04:03 am »
Hi [textspeak!] eve.  read your post. My baby girl is 1 year 5 month old. Is she eligible in OB with her age? My wife and I observed her interest to learn like reading books and watched brainy baby. Any suggestion how would we start? thank you.

By the way, may you give me the breakdown of tuition in OB fairview? We have plan for our daughter Raine there. Any feedback would help po.

shopaholic

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 10:44:27 am »
Oh, sophie's in O.B. Montessori Greenhills, the main branch. She's happy in school. Her development has grown alot since june. She's learning discipline and waiting her turn, which is essential coz she's an only child:-)

daddyluvsu: I think they have a toddlers class that allow younger toddlers to enjoy school, so maybe your baby can enroll there:-)

Senorita fifi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 03:25:45 pm »
My daughter sutdies in OB Las Pinas at first she didnt like it because of the bully kids but now she has adjusted already.
"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." (Proverbs 13:11, NIV)

nutty_caramel

• Tough times don't last. Tough people do!
  • GirlTalker
  • feels loved & blessed <3
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 01:13:15 am »
Gusto ko ang Montessori style of teaching. May freedom, very practical and nakaka-mature ng pag iisip ng bata.
My son goes to OBMC-Greenhills branch, now on his Junior Advance Casa level. Dito din siya nag Junior Casa last year. So far so good, worth ang binabayad namin na tuition.

Next time magkaroon ng Open House I'll post here para makasama kayo to observe sa kids inside the room.

I suggest try niyo yung 1 week summer trial class next year, dun ko din inumpisahan dati ang anak ko eh. Naging maganda response nya, nag enjoy sya at maganda din naman feedback ng teacher, kaya tinuloy tuloy na namin ang pag enroll.
BEAUTY - in projection & perceiving - is 99% ATTITUDE.

A605 Citihomes

• Probationary
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 07:53:05 am »
i am planning to enroll my daughter at OB Greenhills next year. How much installment payment for the Casa program?

Senorita fifi

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2011, 04:54:58 pm »
My daughter studies in OB Montessori las pinas. she's in junior advanced casa equivalent to Kinder
comment ko lang is up to now she still doesnt know how to read. they study the initial sound, middle and last sound of the word. then ang pahirap is the cultural arts na under dun ang zoology, botany etc. imagine they have to study the continents na....
"Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow." (Proverbs 13:11, NIV)

A605 Citihomes

• Probationary
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2011, 03:07:20 pm »
sinong may alam kung ano current tution fee sa OBMC Greenhills-Casa Program?

johan827

• GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 05:53:27 pm »
hi...

how about OB montessori sta ana branch.  any feedback on their pre-school levels? TIA.

maricar14

• Bitchy
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Missed our chance again for another 6 years!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2012, 11:50:12 pm »
My daughter went to OB for her JC and JAC. She learned a lot and enjoyed the learning in a relax environment.

We moved to Bacoor so I transferred to a new school since OB Las Pinas is a too far. The new school is into the Multiple Intelligence approach. I must say that OB prepared my daughter well because the new school wanted to put her in Junior Kinder based on her age. I disagreed and got them to test her. She passed and was put in the Senior Kinder class (for 6 yrs old kids). She is in the honors class. So kudos to OB Montessori :D

"Leadership must be earned, not bought nor inherited."  -
Richard J. Gordon

sarahsensible

• Professional Makeup Artist. Mom of 4. Happy Wife
  • Super GirlTalker
    • I kiss and makeup
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 12:02:25 am »
Noticed ko with OB kids, they're fun to be with -- hindi mahiyain, competitive and Smart :)
our 4th baby... Nicole Adrianna ;)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close