We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thanks to this thread, I was able to buy costumes for my sons in City Textile, Quiapo. Germany and Brazil ang napili ng mom ko who went to the store. Cute naman. Gina silk (the fabric used for lining blazers and gowns) ang fabric. Puwede na yun. Buti walang assigned country kaya hindi ako nahirapan. Marami raw bumibili kahapon sa store, sabi ng mom ko.Puwede rin pala magpatahi ng costume sa City Textile - oops, nawala pala yung link ng blog post about this store. Good thing I was able to read it (and got the contact number of the store) before it was deleted.
problem ko din ito. Ms Egypt sana si Tifa but since I cannot find any costume, we decided na Ms Hawaii na lang.