We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ naku sis that's what i do na nga eh.. haha.. iniintindi ko na lang din nga yung situation hoping and praying na everything will be alright soon..
never talaga cia nagkakatotoo. I already experienced this but thank God nakarecover & na-end ko na [textspeak!] kabaliwan ko (almost 2yrs). For girls out there if you don't want to be hurt don't settle in this kind of relationship...
Kailangan din na sobra kang masasaktan para matauhan.
sis minikeyklush, don't worry you'll find the right one for you. Ganyan din ako before but thank God naging happy na din ako. Keep on praying lang and always stay positive. Stay beautiful.. darating din yan in the right time with the right person... enjoy mu lang muna being single
hay.. eto na naman tong topic na 'to Nakakasawa pero everytime I hear stories about this I can't help but think about my situation too. Nakakasawa kase I've been in and out and in again in this kind of relationship. Who would've thought tatagal to ng 3yrs!!!!Waah! Pero happy pa naman ako... kaso hanggang kelan?!