watch now

Author Topic: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)  (Read 36710 times)

tifay

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #120 on: January 23, 2014, 12:32:59 am »
i experienced this lately lang. ang sakit sobra, even if i knew na dapat di ako umasa kase wala naman commitment and usapan pero the thing is when guys make you feel like his girl you fall na eh ang hirap din kase first time ako bumigay ng todo tapos nganga lang din pala sa end.
i held on to that little tiny hope pero waley din. now pag nag uusap kami i'm casual lang para di halata na affected ako. gusto ko kase ma save manlang yung friendship.

somethingreal

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #121 on: January 23, 2014, 02:14:45 am »
Ako din, ganito ata set up. But the thing is, we're both very much single. Sooobrang bagal lang niya. At first naman kasi, I didn't have feelings for him. Pero eventually naging close kasi kami and we have the same circle of friends, so akala ng lahat kami na. I even asked him twice about us, but he said like "relax ka lang, darating din tayo diyan". Sobra akong na-frustrate. After that, I told myself, I would never ever open up and ask him about it ulit, kasi kung gusto niya siya naman na magsasabi. Walang ligawan naman na nangyayari, pero we like each other. I just learned to go with the flow. Kung gusto niya, eh di sige, kung ayaw eh di wag. Of course at the back of my mind, meron pa din akong tinge of hope na sana, matauhan na siya. Obviously he doesn't want me enough to commit to me. So I am just enjoying the friendship we have.

I think what makes this a little easier for me is that he is also not the bolera type din kasi, what you see is what you get. Although may mga gestures siya na would make me feel that he really cares. We're also not the parang super touchy feely type in public. We talk on the phone everyday, and I hardly ever initiate the phone calls or the text messages. Even pag magkikita kami, pag hindi siya nag-aya, eh di wala. Hindi ko naman siya boyfriend eh. Challenging din kasi I told myself to let go na pero ayoko kasi nanghihinayang ako sa friendship, ayokong magka-lamat.

I don't know where this will lead and how long it will take. This is going on na for almost 7 months. The only progress is that we became closer. Kung may magandang ending man ito, at least yung foundation ng friendship namen is already there so it would great pag naging kami officially. Kung hindi, I have faith that someone way better will come along who will commit to me. I just hope I won't have to wait too long lang. So I guess abangan ang susunod na kabanata.

I was looking through this thread and I found what I wrote more than a year ago. Ang bilis lang ng panahon. Just to report that this did not work out. I finally had the courage to let go in January 2013. A lot has happened after I wrote that and it just made things worse. Funny when I said na ayoko magka-lamat ang friendship, but even when I did my best to salvage that, he did not value it as much as I did. So it ended. It was struggle for me to move on kasi nga we have the same circle of friends, but naging okay na din. Now whenever we see each other sa mga get togethers, hindi na ako bothered. It is as if he does not exist. I miss the friendship, but I don't miss the person.

I learned my lesson the very hard way. I am thankful it happened because it helped me to be wiser naman.

~ ka [3] na ~

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2014, 09:46:05 pm »
Si bf maraming naging ka-MU before me. Although they act like they are a couple, malinaw daw na hindi sila. Pag na aattach na raw yung girl, tinatapos na niya. I asked him na bakit sa dinami rami ng mga girls na nakakadate niya eh wala siyang ginustong maging gf. Isa lang ang sagot niya "may mga babaeng hanggang ganun lang, yung hindi siniseryoso". Siguro some of us are afraid to ask the guy for a label or commitment because we are afraid of the answer.

I don't mind his past. But for us, we made it clear na I am his girlfriend and he is my boyfriend, walang "parang". BF-GF kami period.

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #123 on: June 11, 2014, 09:22:24 am »
Wag kayo pumasok sa ganito sobrang kayo lang masasaktan. Take it from me. Though its been years naalala ko pa rin yung sakit. Ngayon kasal na siya. Move on na din kami sa life.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2014, 09:30:30 am »
we call each other special names , pero when I asked if he's making ligaw sabi niya hindi. Then he invited me na pumunta with some friends to drink ,  when I went there he was with another girl , an ex. I don't know what to feel. sigh

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #125 on: June 22, 2014, 01:40:01 am »
I've experienced this before. He was so sweet, we were like a couple na talaga but without the label. Eh hindi ako nakatiis, I asked him point-blank what's the real score. In short, naging gf-bf kami. Girls, don't be afraid to ask. If he won't give you a label or a commitment then he's not worth it. Don't let yourself hang in a limbo. You're just wasting your time. We deserve so much more than being a meantime girl.

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Pseudo Relationship --> POV's nyo about this girls :)
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2014, 05:34:02 am »
I also asked him point blank. sabi niya we're just friends dafq

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close