We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ i like the fem wash also, I use it as a shampoo nga, hehe super bango. i have tried din the mist, I don't like it sa face. parang nagiging oily after a few hours. I use this din sa hair ko. the liquid foundation, I kind of not sold out din dito. and it's pricey, I agree sis joycoronel. Mas okay ang mary kay in comparison to this one.
Any new feedbacks about the galvanic spa for slimming? Bakit kaya mas mura sa ibang country?
Anyone tried the 180 system? What do you think about it?
how much ang galvanic spa again?
^ Yeah, I remember 180 face wash was great. Have you tried the other items though? How much na ba 180 face wash ngayon?