watch now

Author Topic: Nuskin Products  (Read 30038 times)

chengsi

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2012, 09:28:52 am »
parang i want to try galvanic spa....

pwede naman to kahit nasa late 20's pa lang naman ako... hehe
super vain lang talaga... how many times ba in one week ang pagamit nito?


quennna

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2012, 10:05:28 pm »
chengsi.. oks lang kahet nasa 20s ka pa lang..
pwede ka at least 1-2/a week...  :)

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2014, 07:47:59 am »
^ i like the fem wash also, I use it as a shampoo nga, hehe super bango.

i have tried din the mist, I don't like it sa face. parang nagiging oily after a few hours. I use this din sa hair ko.

the liquid foundation, I kind of not sold out din dito. and it's pricey, I agree sis joycoronel. Mas okay ang mary kay in comparison to this one.

joyrcoronel

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #43 on: September 16, 2014, 05:23:34 pm »
^ i like the fem wash also, I use it as a shampoo nga, hehe super bango.

i have tried din the mist, I don't like it sa face. parang nagiging oily after a few hours. I use this din sa hair ko.

the liquid foundation, I kind of not sold out din dito. and it's pricey, I agree sis joycoronel. Mas okay ang mary kay in comparison to this one.

Ok talaga ang feminine wash ...ginagamit ko sa face minsan ok naman kasi di ba may lactic acid like lactacyd hehe...but I haven't tried it as shampoo ...try ko nga mamaya....

clio

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2015, 10:48:22 pm »
Any new feedbacks about the galvanic spa for slimming? Bakit kaya mas mura sa ibang country?

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2015, 11:30:23 am »
Any new feedbacks about the galvanic spa for slimming? Bakit kaya mas mura sa ibang country?

I use the Galvanic Spa for slimming (sa isang side ng braso) to see the effect. So far hindi masyadong visual yun difference BUT the treated arm feels firmer. 1 week ko palang naman triny so malamang after 4 weeks nito mas magiging visual yun difference.

My mom swears by the Galvanic Spa sa face, though. She looks 40-ish at 55.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2015, 01:28:59 pm »
Anyone tried the 180 system? What do you think about it?

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2015, 02:01:07 pm »
how much ang galvanic spa again?

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2015, 12:37:41 am »
Anyone tried the 180 system? What do you think about it?

The Face Wash palang yun nasubukan ko, and it's one of the better face washes I've tried. Tanggal makeup kasi talaga :))) Thinking of getting the set for my mom, too. Gamit nya before VMV eh pero same price na rin sila so switch ko na sya to Nuskin. Laki pa ng discount if distributor ka.

how much ang galvanic spa again?

The SRP is 21.5k and entitles you to become a distributor so you get a huge discount :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2015, 01:02:14 am »
^ Yeah, I remember 180 face wash was great. Have you tried the other items though? How much na ba 180 face wash ngayon?

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2015, 02:20:32 pm »
^ Yeah, I remember 180 face wash was great. Have you tried the other items though? How much na ba 180 face wash ngayon?

SRP yata is P3190 but may discount naman yan :D

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2015, 08:16:50 pm »
i want to buy the Tinted Moisturizer. kailangan ba thru member?

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2015, 10:08:40 am »
I really like their galvanic spa. Medyo mahal lang. 😁

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2015, 01:02:48 am »
^ sis, yung galvanic namin 6 years na. hehe. gels nalang binibili namin.

^^ sis m_lim, yes only available through members! but you can always become a member if you want :D

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2015, 12:30:13 pm »
^ ginagamit mo pa rin sis? Mahal din pati gels haha! Although ok naman talaga galvanic spa. :)

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2015, 01:26:11 pm »
^ yup yun 1 box naman kung 2x a week, it lasts for about 1-1.5months :)

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2015, 02:32:08 pm »
I use it once a week lang para 1 month, kasi 4 pairs lang ang isang box.. Sa isang session do you fully consume the 2 ampules?

krysia27

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2016, 12:39:18 am »
^ Nope! One pair of gels is good for two sessions :D

juwie

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2016, 06:19:00 am »
I was told you have to consume the gels within 3hrs after opening.. taga NuSkin nagsabi nun, mag eexpire daw kasi😕

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Nuskin Products
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2016, 10:09:24 pm »
if you leave it open.. usually seal namin sya using lighter.. make sure lang na properly seal sya ha

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close