I'm back from our wonderful wonderful Bucas Grande + Siargao trip! Sharing trip tips here:
Bucas Grande/Sohoton Cove LegI already had planned out itinerary and costing for a DIY trip but I decided to compare this with packages offered. I saw the trips offered by Sir Ed of Island Vacation. I texted him and he referred me to Tata Bulabog (09399043583). He offered us a package for 6 for Php 2,600/head (from Php 2,900). Eh compared to my DIY costing, mas mahal lang yung package by less than Php 250. So go na sa package, para hindi labas ng labas ng pera at tawad ng tawad during the trip.
This includes:
1 night open air cottage accommodation in Cinnamon Island (Bucas Grande na mismo)
Boat 1 -from Hayanggabon to Bucas Grande (walang vest, malaki ang alon, please insist a vest when you ride)
Boat 1 - from Bucas Grande to Socorro Port (may vest na since we requested)
Boat 1 - going to Tiktikan Lake, Crystal Cove, Club Tara and Hidden Island (pero di na napuntahan dahil kulang kami sa time)
Boat 2, guide and fees for the Jellyfish Sanctuary (ibang boat to, motor boat without roof)
Boat 3, guide and fees for Sohoton Cave and others (ibang boat pa to, paddle boat)
Piyesta Dinner
Piyesta Breakfast
Piyesta Lunch (I call the mala fiesta/piyesta dahil ang dami)
We used 3 boats during our tour, with Boat 1 as the main boat.
Sir Tata also suggested our itinerary which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Day 1 -
Proceed to Hayanggabon port via van (Php)120. This only took us 1 hour and 15 minutes kasi parang...naki-hitch lang kami sa van. We think hindi sya dumaan sa normal passenger van route which takes 2++ hours.
Boat ride to Cinnamon Island - 30-40 minutes. Maalon dahil hapon na (4pm)
Overnight Cinnamon Island.
The standard IT would be to stay in Claver because it offers a cheap stay (Revlun).
But dahil naka-package na kami at covered na yung accommodation dun, we got to stay sa Bucas Grande Island mismo sa Cinnamon Inn. Open air cottage sya. Shared yung bathroom sa cottage namin, pero may isang cottage, may sariling CR. De-buhos yung toilet. They have spring water for bathing and rain water for flushing. Old-school, old-style. The staff wasn't very fluent in Tagalog but they always served us with smiles and did their best to understand our makukulit questions and requests.

I was insisting on a pa on staying in Claver (makulet lang naman ako, hehe), but Sir Tata recommended to stay in the island na. Buti naman naconvince nya ko. Sabi nya, wala daw magagawa din sa Claver. Parang tama naman sya.
Day 2 - Bucas Grande Island tour. We had our piyesta breakfast at 6:30pm. I swear, sa dami ng pagkain na naka-serve, hindi ka na sexy sa swimsuit mo. hehe!

Tour tour. Back to Cinnamon for Lunch. Then we packed our bags. Club Tara, dapat Hidden Island pero kulang sa time.
Afternoon transfer to Socorro.
Overnight in Socorro at Island Vacation - dorm room A/C - Php 250/pax/night.
Ayan muna for Bucas Granda. Tamad pa ako mag-blog. Sisipagin din ako soon hehe. Daming backlogs na.
I'll post the Siargao leg next time.