We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
My bestfriend and I applied for a UK visa last month. We went to VFS Feb 17 and submitted the requirements. Feb 19, I already got an email that a decision has been made. Feb 22, my friend got the same email as well and we both got SMS that it has been processed. Feb 23 we already got our visa.
Sis, did you avail the Priority (express) service? Dati kasi pag regular lang, sabi nila 2 weeks. When we applied 2 years ago, we availed Priority kaya few days lang din.
Question naman po for family visa applications, all members should fill up app forms right? anong ilalagay ko sa expenses while on trip? should I copy those I stated sa app form ko (me being the supporter of all)? Forgot ko na kasi panu ginawa ko sa amin ni hubs dati. Thanks!
Anyone here knows the contact number/email ng VFS-UK? Kasi I received na yesterday afternoon 'yung email from the British embassy na dedeliver na daw to VFS 'yung docs ko (a decision has been made blah blah). I applied for a Tier 2 Work Visa. Nabasa ko kasi dito and even my friends said na same day lang 'yung mail ng embassy and VFS. As of writing wala pa din sms and email nga from VFS. 2 kami ng friend ko na same situation right now. Eh we can't pickup the passport naman without VFS' notification.