We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi sis Tinapot & sis Shinta My OB/RE is Dra. Leonila Estole-Casanova. 2years na kasi akong TTC, so this year I finally decided to be serious about getting preggy kaya nag-pa-check-up na ko sa OB (makait med), pero when i was asked to undergo HSG, naisip ko ( and based na rin sa mga nabasa ko dito sa GT) na better siguro na sa infertility specialist na ko magpa-consult. Super basa talaga ako ng mga thread dito regarding OB/RE then recently I decided to see Dra Casanova. It was worth it. Mabait kasi sya, tsaka super explain sya what goes on sa reproductive system natin. Madali rin ma-contact at sumasagot sa text. Another thing, yung rate nya is also reasonable. Accredited din sya sa mga HMO providers. I had my HSG last Aprll 29 with her sa MCM. Thank God, patent naman ang tubes ko. I harldy felt pain talaga during HSG unlike sa mga nabasa ko sa HSG Thread. Totoo nga yung sabi ng isang sis natin "magaan ang kamay ni dra". I suggest pa-check kayo sa kanya. On Saturdays, eto sked nya: 1-5pm Asian Hospital ; 5-7pm Healthway ATCHTH
Nag backread ako to my last post on this thread (Nov 2013) when I still was TTC. We got pregnant January this year through IUI with Dr. Joan Tan Garcia. This was our first try. We underwent 2 IUI procedures with our previous doctor but both failed. I highly recommend Dr. Joan Tan Garcia. Nag pray pa kame before starting the IUI procedure. And she's super kalog and nagrereply sa text. Wala pa kame 1 year with Dra and nag positive na agad. I am now 25wks baby dusts to all.