We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i've heard of dra sualao, and as they say shes really good, yun nga lang she's not accommodating, she would say DON'T TEXT ME I HATE IT, IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS MY NURSES WILL BE THE ONE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME, and now it kept me thinking whether to go and see her or not
mga sis, help me! gusto ko sana magstart ng new thread sa case ko kaso di pwede.. Need your help and opinions.I and hubby have been ttc for 15 mos already. Since then di pa rin makabuo. Pero for a period of 1 year since we started, naging irregular ako, like 40-50 cycle days (prior ttc, 30-35 days lang), only to find out that I was diagnosed with PCOS. Then ob prescribed me metformin and it helps my mens to be regular. Siguro since nagtake ako ng metformin, 4 mos na 29-31 days cycle. Now, we thought that problem lies on my husband. And I dont think he has infertility issues like in his semens counts/quality. Pagpalagay na lang na okay naman pero we still opt to check it din. Problem nya talaga is, he ejaculates so much faster to the point di pa nare-reach sa loob, tapos na sya. I know this has nothing to do with fertility. Pero nakaka-disappoint lang, i know tanggap ko na I will never get satisfied but I want to bear a child!. He lacks testosterone daw nung nagpacheck up kami. So naisip namin, magpa IUI. Tama ba mga sis, IUI na lang for sure na his sperm cells gets through my cervix? Ano ba dapat naming gawin?
^ sis sinong OB mo sa st lukes, QC ba yan? may follicle monitoring machine ba yung OB mo? thanks in advance!
Dra Valerie Guinto OB ko pero SLMC global sya and Don Santiago Taft, Asian lang....she has sariling ultrasound sa Taft nga lang kaya i usually have my check up sa taft since we'r near the area then the IUI was performed in SLMC global.
^ thanks sis, really appreciate it!
yes repro endo and/or immunologist