We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I bought a 3-mo old Persian cat from my cousin last Wednesday. First time ko magalaga ng cat! Buti she's potty trained na. I named her Lucille. She's healthy naman, very active and marunong siyang sumunod pag tinatawag ko. My only concern is that masyado siyang clingy! I mean, wala pa siyang one week sakin pero pag nakikita niya ako gusto niya laging nakadikit sakin. I let her sleep in my room with me, pero gusto niya on top of me siya matulog! I don't know if di lang ako sanay because I've never had a pet before. Pag nasa bed na ako she goes up to my face tapos hinahalikan and dinidilaan niya lips ko. Ganun na rin ako magising ngayon, and super aga pa! I made her a sleeping spot pero mas prefer niyang nakapatong or dikit sakin. Minsan kahit naglalakad lang ako, sumasabay siya tapos gusto niya between my feet siya naglalakad. And pag naliligo naman ako, pagbukas ko ng door after, naka-abang lang siya sakin sa kabilang side. Normal ba yun sa pusa?
I just always make sure their water bowl is available and clean. So anytime they feel like drinking, they can. Once in awhile, I give them milk, too. They really love it.
My cat is diagnosed with CKD or renal failure. He's still in the vet hospital in Makati. My family is in great grief when we found out that his kidneys are not functioning well anymore. Today is his 6th night in Animal House, Jupiter. Has anyone also experienced having cats with renal failure? What happened? And how did you cope with it? Please help... thank you...