watch now

Author Topic: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs  (Read 225328 times)

zach26

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #340 on: January 08, 2012, 07:59:11 pm »
^^ thanks sis majal :)

 ok lang din ba if edible ang give aways for adults?

kathon

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #341 on: January 10, 2012, 11:38:43 am »
Sis cleslie, meron nyan sa divi.. Meron din mga acetate or if you want yung mga plastic na pwede mo  lagyan ng ribbon sa top.. :)

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #342 on: January 10, 2012, 12:31:44 pm »
may recommendation po ba kayo na supplier for bath towels with embroidery?


stormy

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #343 on: January 10, 2012, 03:02:58 pm »
^aquazorb haps :) for kids ba? Ask ko supplier nila sis (not aquazorb) kaso company giveaways yun baka super laki ng minimum

Josah

  • Guest

kaiz

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #345 on: January 13, 2012, 12:29:05 am »
^nice nga yang pet pillow. how much yan sis?

Josah

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #346 on: January 13, 2012, 11:38:35 am »
^nice nga yang pet pillow. how much yan sis?
super cute and unique:) saka magagamit talaga nila.

pinkpotato

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #347 on: January 13, 2012, 01:18:09 pm »
^aquazorb haps :) for kids ba? Ask ko supplier nila sis (not aquazorb) kaso company giveaways yun baka super laki ng minimum

yes mars. mga 30-40 pieces.

may website sila?

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #348 on: January 13, 2012, 09:58:54 pm »
Aquazorb? Meron naman yata haps.

ethan11

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #349 on: January 14, 2012, 10:11:17 pm »
we had pillow pets for the giveaways. they are so cute! kids and adults love it!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/74085746@N04/6683615513/in/photostream

ganda ng pillow, ang cute, kakaiba! how much yan sis? :)

cleslie05aj

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #350 on: January 24, 2012, 11:24:48 pm »
Sis cleslie, meron nyan sa divi.. Meron din mga acetate or if you want yung mga plastic na pwede mo  lagyan ng ribbon sa top.. :)

sis where kaya sa divi? di ko kasi kabisado yung lugar don, nahihilo ako sa kakaikot ^_^ ...thanks sis :)

kathon

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #351 on: January 25, 2012, 12:16:11 am »
Sis, kung familiar ka sa tabora st. Dun nakahilera mga pang give aways, tanong ka lang dun im sure mayroon sila nun. :)

pinky_twinkee

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #352 on: February 11, 2012, 08:44:43 am »
Hello mga sis, ask ko lang kung baka may nakakaalam sa inyo ng picture size ng "Personalized Acrylic bottle opener'? thanks!

lizziemd

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #353 on: February 18, 2012, 07:56:10 pm »
Hi! Has anyone ordered and has anyone seen the wooden basket made by handicrafts atbp? Is it nice in person? I was wondering if it would be enough to serve as a giveaway or do I have to fill it up with things pa? I want to save a lil sana and just give that out as is
 :)

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #354 on: February 21, 2012, 03:22:03 pm »
^as giveaways for kids? No, it's not enough. Ang hanap ng mga bata are candies. Kahit gaano kaganda container mo but no candies, they don't get excited that much. For my daughter's 2nd, I gave out beanbags. I have a kid guest, Hindi alam na I prepared candies. He commented "eto Lang? No candies? "

foxy_lei

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #355 on: February 21, 2012, 10:01:34 pm »
mga sis sino n naka try sa inyo personalized chocos?

alin kaya dito sa dalawang supplier ang mas maganda ang quality at mas masarap ang chocolate.

supplier #1  http://lilwhiskers.multiply.com/

supplier #2  http://www.choclittalk.com/index.html


need feedbacks po, hindi ko alam kung kanino oorder....
tnx

lilwhiskers sis.. trusted na.. may quality yung designs and chocs..

lizziemd

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:55 am »
^as giveaways for kids? No, it's not enough. Ang hanap ng mga bata are candies. Kahit gaano kaganda container mo but no candies, they don't get excited that much. For my daughter's 2nd, I gave out beanbags. I have a kid guest, Hindi alam na I prepared candies. He commented "eto Lang? No candies? "

Ah okay maybe I could give that out and have pinatas instead? :) in my experience kc Maybe bec I'm a Pedia u rarely let my kids eat the candy :) but they do love it when they receive candy! Haha

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2012, 09:20:09 am »
^my kids rarely eat candies too. Whatever they get from parties, I even sort through them and only keep less than 10% of it, which I give out pa sparingly. But it is really the thrill of opening the lootibag and seeing those candies/cookies and small knickknacks. I considered the piñata idea too but I have toddler guests and they can't really keep up with the bigger kids. Lugi sila with the piñata.

lizziemd

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2012, 11:26:59 am »
^my kids rarely eat candies too. Whatever they get from parties, I even sort through them and only keep less than 10% of it, which I give out pa sparingly. But it is really the thrill of opening the lootibag and seeing those candies/cookies and small knickknacks. I considered the piñata idea too but I have toddler guests and they can't really keep up with the bigger kids. Lugi sila with the piñata.

:) very true my kids love getting stuff from parties especially candies! Haha sige will just provide some na din for the kids since seeing kids happy and excited is worth all the effort :) thanks Sis!

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: Kid's Birthday Party Souvenirs
« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2012, 11:29:55 am »
^you're welcome! Not necessarily naman candies. You can put cookies too, like bread sticks or Oreo or "healthier" alternatives like oatmeal cookies or small cereal pouches. At least they're bigger and the container will look full
« Last Edit: February 22, 2012, 01:42:22 pm by hunny_ally »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close