We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^nice nga yang pet pillow. how much yan sis?
^aquazorb haps for kids ba? Ask ko supplier nila sis (not aquazorb) kaso company giveaways yun baka super laki ng minimum
we had pillow pets for the giveaways. they are so cute! kids and adults love it! http://www.flickr.com/photos/74085746@N04/6683615513/in/photostream
Sis cleslie, meron nyan sa divi.. Meron din mga acetate or if you want yung mga plastic na pwede mo lagyan ng ribbon sa top..
mga sis sino n naka try sa inyo personalized chocos?alin kaya dito sa dalawang supplier ang mas maganda ang quality at mas masarap ang chocolate.supplier #1 http://lilwhiskers.multiply.com/supplier #2 http://www.choclittalk.com/index.htmlneed feedbacks po, hindi ko alam kung kanino oorder....tnx
^as giveaways for kids? No, it's not enough. Ang hanap ng mga bata are candies. Kahit gaano kaganda container mo but no candies, they don't get excited that much. For my daughter's 2nd, I gave out beanbags. I have a kid guest, Hindi alam na I prepared candies. He commented "eto Lang? No candies? "
^my kids rarely eat candies too. Whatever they get from parties, I even sort through them and only keep less than 10% of it, which I give out pa sparingly. But it is really the thrill of opening the lootibag and seeing those candies/cookies and small knickknacks. I considered the piñata idea too but I have toddler guests and they can't really keep up with the bigger kids. Lugi sila with the piñata.