We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Time will come things will be different from now. I want to cry for your 'loss'.. But not really. You were never were.. I AM YOUR LOSS. Mark my words.
Indeed. For every girl who get her heart broken by a cheating guy, yan dapat sabihin natin. Because we may not see it now, but it will backfire in the end. There was this time na feeling ko he's getting away with cheating kasi sila pa din ng girl. But no. As a good friend told me, I'm getting away with all the drama. I sincerely prayed for them kasi hindi naman ako tipong gaganti pa. Let the universe conspire para matuto sila sa pinaggagagawa nila. What you sow, you reap. He will come crawling back, I swear. Until then, I got to take care of me now.
thank you for giving the chance for me to meet the right guy for me, and i hope you find your happiness soon...