Author Topic: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )  (Read 54858 times)

Filipinasadhart

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #120 on: May 25, 2012, 11:35:25 pm »
Hoy " J" ibalik mo ang IPAD ko. kapal ng face mo. regalo ng magulang ko sa akin yan. di ka na nahiya.


"A"  ... Remember  There's no looking back. Sino ba nawalan ng mabait na maganda tulad ko kung di ikaw... lokohin ka din sana ng partner mo.


blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2012, 08:47:14 am »
Mahal na mahal kita. In time, makakalimutan ko rin feelings ko sa iyo. At magagawa na natin maging friends katulad ng gusto mong mangyari.

fRaNcOisaLabeLLe

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2012, 01:23:03 pm »
You better make sure you do your best in making your current girl feel that she is well-loved so that she will stop being pathetic tweeting about me. I who never had anything to do with you since 2 almost 2 years back!

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #123 on: May 27, 2012, 12:30:52 am »
So I've heard you posted your relationship status with the girl you cheated me on with for everyone to see.. You've hidden our relationship status before and now you're proclaiming that you're together? Hay, I don't know what you're trying to prove.. But, goodluck. I don't have anything to say anymore. Only your real friends and your family knew what happened.  I wish you the best, Im tired of getting angry. One day, I'm going to say I'm lucky I've let you go. Time will come things will be different from now. I want to cry for your 'loss'.. But not really. You were never were.. I AM YOUR LOSS. Mark my words.

dumpee.o13

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2012, 12:23:07 am »
Time will come things will be different from now. I want to cry for your 'loss'.. But not really. You were never were.. I AM YOUR LOSS. Mark my words.

^ I love it, sis! Hahaha! ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 12:26:10 am by dumpee.o13 »

ettevyvi

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2012, 10:29:27 pm »
Indeed. For every girl who get her heart broken by a cheating guy, yan dapat sabihin natin. Because we may not see it now, but it will backfire in the end.

There was this time na feeling ko he's getting away with cheating kasi sila pa din ng girl. But no. As a good friend told me, I'm getting away with all the drama. I sincerely prayed for them kasi hindi naman ako tipong gaganti pa. Let the universe conspire para matuto sila sa pinaggagagawa nila. What you sow, you reap. He will come crawling back, I swear. Until then, I got to take care of me now. :)

dumpee.o13

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2012, 10:58:30 pm »
Indeed. For every girl who get her heart broken by a cheating guy, yan dapat sabihin natin. Because we may not see it now, but it will backfire in the end.

There was this time na feeling ko he's getting away with cheating kasi sila pa din ng girl. But no. As a good friend told me, I'm getting away with all the drama. I sincerely prayed for them kasi hindi naman ako tipong gaganti pa. Let the universe conspire para matuto sila sa pinaggagagawa nila. What you sow, you reap. He will come crawling back, I swear. Until then, I got to take care of me now. :)

^ right. they may be happy now but eventually karma will haunt them and if we're lucky enough, we'll get to witness it. i believe na lahat ng bad na ginawa mo sa iba e babalik din sayo. Ü

Foodict

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #127 on: May 31, 2012, 02:36:32 am »
I don't know how your relationship with "tatang" is right now and I'm still pissed off whenever I remember you treating him affectionately.

« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 06:22:03 am by Foodict »

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #128 on: May 31, 2012, 05:46:58 pm »
Get lost.

HoldingOn

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #129 on: May 31, 2012, 11:20:01 pm »
Belated happy birthday! May you find true happiness and love in your life! God bless you  :)

dumpee.o13

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #130 on: May 31, 2012, 11:26:37 pm »
"Malapit na death anniv ng Papa mo. I remember, last year, tayo magkasama na dalawin sya pero this year, iba na kasama mo. Wala lang, I miss you.. :("

Foodict

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #131 on: June 01, 2012, 06:49:28 am »
Sorry for being a dick and guilt tripping you the past few months. In my desperation, I kept forcing you to accept me as your bf again and I forgot that I have to become your friend again first.

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #132 on: June 01, 2012, 01:09:15 pm »
I know from myself that I really don't love you na but I can't understand why I can't let you go :(

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #133 on: June 03, 2012, 12:19:09 am »
thank you for giving the chance for me to meet the right guy for me, and i hope you find your happiness soon...

happyb2b.2014

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2012, 09:31:00 pm »
thank you for giving the chance for me to meet the right guy for me, and i hope you find your happiness soon...

^ang ganda nito sis! :)

Foodict

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #135 on: June 09, 2012, 02:31:14 am »
settling down into our old "Best Friends" level... weird but fun, still weird and I know that hurt will still come... but then I really don't know what you want right now. LOL. But thank you still for keeping our bond intact even though we're not a couple. I know that bond will never break.

angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #136 on: June 09, 2012, 11:18:46 am »
Bastos ka talaga. Tama nga siya non!

Maldita AKO

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #137 on: June 10, 2012, 02:39:28 pm »
I like the way you said "it's not moving on, it's giving up!"

thank you for letting me go kahit na sabi mo nga mahal mo pa ako..hindi na din kasi natin maayos to e so tama na..ayusin mo na lang relationship mo uli sa girl mo.. thanks for hurting me because if it's not for you i will never meet my guy who will treat me like his princess

HoldingOn

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #138 on: June 10, 2012, 07:13:52 pm »
Ano nangyayari sa iyo? Di ba ito naman ginusto mo? Bakit nagkakaganyan ka ngayon? I'm lifting everything up to God. HE will take care of you. God bless you!

dumpee.o13

  • Guest
Re: Words for your EX ( Part 3 )
« Reply #139 on: June 10, 2012, 07:29:43 pm »
"I miss you.." :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close