We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
annehall, I have to watch it although I already have a copy. I promised my 13 yr old nephew na sabay kasi kami. E may school activity pa e. Gustong gusto nya yung show and yun yong bonding naming mag Tita.
napanood ko na, kaso di ako masyadong natawa sa first episode for Season 2. sana mas maganda yung show this week
I love gloria. I love the kids too pero si gloria talaga reason ko for watching it.Of all the mockumentaries though, pinaka-funny pa din for me ang the office, not modern family.
my favorite is the piegon scene while cam is singing in the background LOL! its the best! do you guys know where i could find that clip?? thanx!