Author Topic: How do you know if a girl is interested in you?  (Read 43140 times)

featherduster*

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: How do you know if a girl is interested in you?
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2010, 07:03:05 pm »
in my case, i also choose the maria clara path. first i'll go pakipot and appear deadma, somewhat susungitan yung guy (dunno why siguro i feel awkward at first and this is my defense-mechanism haha) but definitely after admitting to myself that i might like the guy, i'll make the effort like text him, etc.

actually,i'm sort of in this phase now and it seems as if the situation has turned around!haha. very complicated, this is a whole new topic already so i'm sticking with what i posted above :)

voodoo_doll

• Junior GirlTalker
  • don't talk unless spoken to!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2010, 03:41:15 am »
Stare really well at a girl -- she's likely to do a hair "hawi" behind her ear unconsciously. Then, there's the attraction!
"The truth is you could slit my throat,
And with my one last gasping breath,
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt."
- You're So Last Summer, Taking Back Sunday

eeyore5147

• GirlTalker
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2010, 08:44:48 am »

ang tanong na sinusubukan kong masagot eh "paano ka makakasiguro na magiging happy ending?"
If that's what u want to know, then better ask the girl. Chinito was right when he said girls are complicated. Meron umiiwas yun pala gusto ka (pakipot), meron naman who will go out with you and accept all your gifts tapos ayaw pala syo (user freindly :-X). Case point, hard to conclude if you will just observe. Ask na lang  ;D.

sxymnky

• Junior GirlTalker
  • If I could, I would. Trust me.
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2010, 09:58:44 am »
@dell

kulang ng props yung magic salamin hahaha

oist dell dont tell me tumanda kang wala kang alam chos ka!!!!!  :D
The monkey never complains that he has no comb :P

“Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys  who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys  who did.” :D

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2010, 11:41:50 am »
..... girls now a days are really complicated to read. and us "boys" keeps on thinking the other way because they keep us hanging, so sometimes mali yung verdict natin kung interested sila or hindi.
i think their being clueless is what makes us obsessive... and its very challenging though. ;D

Good point Chinito.

The thing is, speaking for myself and myself alone .... I've never really cared if my 'verdict'/interpretation was off. ;) Well, so as long as you've honestly tried to interpret what it is you're suppose to. If at all it doesn't turn out to be the way you 'assumed' it was, it still won't make much difference to the exercise. As a guy you'll still have to woo the girl anyway.

In fact, relying too much, or putting more than the necessary premium on what you sense is an "advantage" may lead you to being too cocky. And in as much as Confidence works positively, I think Cockiness works the other way.

..... I think in this particular thread though, the Confidence-Cockiness relationship is kinda replaced by Desire and ... Desperation? ;)

.... Which is why it's all messed up! ;)
Expecting the World to treat you fairly just because you are a good person is a lot like expecting a Bull not to Charge just because you're vegetarian.

caterpillar-girl

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2010, 08:45:33 pm »
For me it's when I laugh at even their dumbest jokes. It's rather pathetic.  ;D  But we girls know that guys like for their egos to be stroked. So there you go.  My other girl friends do that din. So see if she laughs at your jokes. Also if she asks for your help or your advice on something. Like about how to get to this place, what you think of this or that.
"Like a bird on the wire / Like a drunk in a midnight choir / I have tried in my way to be free."

sxymnky

• Junior GirlTalker
  • If I could, I would. Trust me.
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2010, 08:21:32 am »
@dell

si Xan ba kausap mo?  ;D
The monkey never complains that he has no comb :P

“Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys  who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys  who did.” :D

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 10:01:08 am »

You have to determine a few things the most important of which is: Does she like your company? .... Which is NOT something you own ha. ;) But rather 'what you have to offer'. Which is basically the reason why the mating ritual usually fires off via a date invitation.

Kaso bro marami rami na rin yung mas minamahalaga yung company as something that you own...over you.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

choco_pie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2011, 09:09:06 am »
ng papakita at ng papahiwatig din siya sa lalakeng gusto niya in a manner na pakipot at hindi niya pinapahalata
It's not enough that you accept me for what I am. You also have to accept me for what I'm not.

prettykhae

• CERTIFIED
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • i love life
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2011, 04:43:46 pm »
it's hard to tell. ahehe,, mahirap kasi, minsan may mga girls na parang nafefeel mo na like ka nila pero un pala pinakikisamahan ka lang kasi, ayaw nilang maging bastos. ahehe... not unless, tanungin mo, yun kung may lakas ka ng loob...
(◕‿◕✿) p-r-e-t-t-y k-h-a-e (◕‿◕✿)

hearty_flakes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2011, 06:27:00 pm »
yes it really depends, kasi iba iba talaga ang mga girls but i think if the girl gives you time definitely she's into you. pag may effort din like lagi din gusto makipag converse personally, texting or call, may special treatment, kahit kelan available siya for the guy. ganyan yun mga signs. i think mararamdaman niyo naman ang difference pag iba ang kausap niya na friend na guy tapos pag ikaw. ewan ko na lang pag di mo pa na sense yun. manhid na lang siguro yun guy. hehe
tama un mga sisses minsan mataray and masunigit kasi like ka niya kaya ganun masyado affected... hehe
LOVE IS NOT TO BE FOUND IN SOMEONE ELSE, BUT IN OURSELVES; WE SIMPLY AWAKEN IT. BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT, WE NEED OTHER PERSON.
THE UNIVERSE ONLY MAKES SENSE WHEN WE HAVE SOMEONEONE TO SHARE OUR FEELINGS WITH.

-Eleven Minutes (PAULO COELHO)-

petlovah

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2011, 09:27:15 am »
I am usually mistaken having mutual feelings with some guys kaya it is really hard and it depends as well on each person if interested ba talaga or not. Nakikisama lang ako and usually unlitext ako kaya nakakapagreply ako lagi or nakakapagsend ako ng mga reminders and greetings  ;D That is, we can generalize but we cannot apply everything/every stuff to every girl  8)
=)

hearty_flakes

• GirlTalker
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2011, 03:56:27 pm »
anong kadramahan yan? :P
ok lang mas bata sya sayo, kasi sya yung girl (for me, classic to)
gano ba sya kabata sayo? 5, 10 years younger? kung ganun nga, possible na magclash nga kayo.

LOVE IS NOT TO BE FOUND IN SOMEONE ELSE, BUT IN OURSELVES; WE SIMPLY AWAKEN IT. BUT IN ORDER TO DO THAT, WE NEED OTHER PERSON.
THE UNIVERSE ONLY MAKES SENSE WHEN WE HAVE SOMEONEONE TO SHARE OUR FEELINGS WITH.

-Eleven Minutes (PAULO COELHO)-

Stella R.

• Probationary
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2011, 10:25:29 am »
baligtarin naman natin.

ano ba ang mga senyales na ikaw ay gusto ng isang babae?... besides the obvious(malamang merong di obvious diba?  ;) )

ito yung mga easy indicator:
1. inaayos/hinahawi ang buhok, iniipit sa ilalim ng tenga. it's almost automatic, hindi sadya, mapapaganto ang mga girls kapag nakita or tiningnan or kinausap ng guy na type nila.

2. nagpapacute sa guy - -being too friendly. laughing at his corniest jokes. totoo un.

3. texting him. makakati ang daliri ng mga babae. hindi makatiis.

4. touching the guy.  konting hampas sa arm/shoulder,  mahinang sampal sa face. parang guys lang yan eh,  you guys want to be closer physically sa girls kaya you make a way to be around them. sa girls ito yung counterpart nito.

lady_butterfly

• No-Buy Mode
  • GirlTalker
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2011, 12:02:33 pm »
Iba-iba kasi ang mga babae parang lalake, kumbaga kanya-kanyang style din. Isa lang ang di ko kayang gawin kapag kaharap ko yung guy na gusto ko, di ko sya kayang tingnan ng diretso sa mata kahit anong pilit ko, automatic na lumilihis yung paningin ko.... kainis kaya sabi nila madali daw akong mahuli sa mata plus i'm not a good liar lols... another thing is I always looked for him, di baleng di nya ako makita basta sya makita ko, tipong makasilay lang chocks to go na lols.... Shocks ang cheezzyyy....

fritziesan

• Probationary
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2011, 01:25:49 pm »
pag binigay nya yung time nya syo despite of her busy schedule. dyann nagka sira sira yung work ko :). i used to be a workaholic pero when this guy came, basta pag andyan na sha or tumawag sha ... the hell with work na

jpsv72

• I am a friend, a loving mom, wanna be a good wife and lastly a
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • missing home.....
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2011, 08:08:42 pm »
iba iba ang style ng mga girls but as for me i'll bit a little bit kinder to him than a usual one, madalas kc suplada ako.

tween_ashleigh

• GirlTalker
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 02:17:12 pm »
_when a guy asked a girl out.. the girl clears her schedule for him..

-when she replies back in all your non-sense text just to keep you company..

-when you accidentally/ purposely  sent a wrong message to her and her reaction was a bit sarcastic ( jealousy is in the air).

- when she's the one making the moves (eg. asks you out to grab a couple of drinks etc.)

Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2011, 10:01:13 pm »
keep it going guys.. i need some more seasoned tips...  right now.. heheh  ;D
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

tween_ashleigh

• GirlTalker
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2011, 01:24:41 pm »
o wala nang nagcomment
Creativity comes from trust. Trust your instincts. And never hope more than you work

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close