Author Topic: How do you know if a girl is interested in you?  (Read 44090 times)

dell

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
How do you know if a girl is interested in you?
« on: July 24, 2010, 03:39:45 pm »
baligtarin naman natin.

ano ba ang mga senyales na ikaw ay gusto ng isang babae?... besides the obvious(malamang merong di obvious diba?  ;) )

lesters_gal

• Super GirlTalker
Re: How do you know if a girl is interested in you?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 09:25:37 pm »
Pag laging nagtetext yung girl.tapos asking you what you will do this weekend mga ganun.kasi ganun ang style ko kapag type ko yung guy.I text him to say goodnite.minsan have a nice day lang.basta para malaman nung guy na naalala ko siya.LOL
~dOnT hAtE mE bEcAusE im bEaUtifuL~

gilenn

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2010, 07:28:49 am »
try to act as if you like a different girl and see what her reaction is, kapag nagselos or disappoint o nalungkot malamang gustong gusto ka niya. try mo rin siya i-pair sa ibang guy, kunyari sabihin mo you have a friend who needs a date, kapag tumanggi malamang she might really like you and not just into flirting or fun pero kung go siya sa iba malamang she just wants to date and have fun.

tryxe

• GirlTalker
  • They call me quiet girl but I'm a RIOT
    • They call me quiet girl, but I'm a riot
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2010, 06:20:47 pm »
ako ganto tactics ko sa guy pag interesado ako sa kanya:

Example ngayon may ka 'hangout' ako na guy. Hindi ako palagi nagtetext pasulpot sulpot lang. Hehe. Tapos kapag nag aaya siya na umalis kami madalas kasi dutch treat one time sinabi ko sa kanya kung gusto niya ng beer sagot ko na. Haha. Wala akong bad intentions ah. It's my way of saying 'tara, kwentuhan pa tayo.'

Black_Bear

• GUYTalker
  • GirlTalker
  • digital artist
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2010, 06:34:02 am »

Tapos kapag nag aaya siya na umalis kami madalas kasi dutch treat one time sinabi ko sa kanya kung gusto niya ng beer sagot ko na. Haha. Wala akong bad intentions ah. It's my way of saying 'tara, kwentuhan pa tayo.'

So may other meaning sa mga ganyang sinasabi nyo lalo na pag gusto nyo yung guy...

sheh-la22

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 11:44:42 am »
> kapag binibigyan ka ng time, di sya makahindi

> tignan mo na lang sa mata at actions nya...

anir

• I'm a smoker, melancholic, loner, painter, geek, executive secretary and a full time
  • GirlTalker
  • the woman... beyond the usual
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2010, 06:48:19 pm »
*pag palagi syang nagpapacute sayo, example pag nag eye contact kayo ngingiti [textspeak!]... at pagkausap ka nya parang conscious sya... she plays with her hair or adjust her clothes... something like that.. :)

*nagpaparamdam sa [textspeak!], mag greet ng goodmorning or goodevening :)

*pwede magyaya ang girl ng "date" but di nya sinasabihin na date yon... kunwari sabihin nya magtetreat sya kase ganito ganyan... but she only wanted to have a conversation with you... lalo na kapag magyaya sya sayo into a get together with her close friends, that only means she is telling her friends about you...

*try mong magthrow ng corny jokes, kapag tumawa sya sa pinaka corny mong jokes... it's a sign ;D

*and the scientific proven hint of knowing if someone likes you is that... when he/she sees you, his/her pupils dilate... ;D

;) Goodluck!
woman with no regrets...

divine dreamer

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2010, 07:11:11 pm »
> kapag binibigyan ka ng time, di sya makahindi

> tignan mo na lang sa mata at actions nya...

tama.. the eyes can't lie.. :)
ask your common friends... sigurado magreresearch yan about you.. ;)

sxymnky

• Junior GirlTalker
  • If I could, I would. Trust me.
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2010, 10:30:41 am »
you will definitely smell her   ;) upfront and personal
The monkey never complains that he has no comb :P

“Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys  who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys  who did.” :D

voodoo_doll

• Junior GirlTalker
  • don't talk unless spoken to!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2010, 11:59:09 pm »
While other guys go wide-eyed over the boy she likes, others go suplada... Pa ice queen, pa b****!
Its a defense mechanism for not wanting to admit to one's self about liking someone. For me, if you hate the person, you just wouldn't care AT ALL. Pero if you give fuss over the smallest "annoyances" maybe she is interested

-On the next level, if she it being pa-available, it is a sure sign!
-Your jokes are suddenly benta to her LOL!
-She remembers details! Like what you said days before, etc.
-Unecessary physical contact. Suddenly pats you pag natatawa, etc.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 07:50:35 pm by voodoo_doll »
"The truth is you could slit my throat,
And with my one last gasping breath,
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt."
- You're So Last Summer, Taking Back Sunday

Sun005

• GirlTalker
  • I have to be strong.
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2010, 01:09:57 am »
what if FRIENDS lang kayo? ang hirap malaman nun kung may gusto.
what if friends,

nagtetext like good morning, etc. etc, (baka unlitext lol)
asked her to go out, she said ok (baka kasi bored, and she also wana watch a movie)
napansin ko she asks me something, mga hypothetical questions like What will I do kung mainlove ako sa friend, etc. (Im thinking she just wanna know my opinion since nangyari na un sa kanya)
Asked bout my past rel (since friends kami, maybe.. interested sa past ko.)

I have no idea. mahirap intindihin minsan ang babae.  :-\

divine dreamer

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2010, 02:02:13 pm »
^^ haha.. i totally agree! :p lol..

tryxe

• GirlTalker
  • They call me quiet girl but I'm a RIOT
    • They call me quiet girl, but I'm a riot
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2010, 04:16:51 pm »
So may other meaning sa mga ganyang sinasabi nyo lalo na pag gusto nyo yung guy...

kinda. For me, kasi pag nag offer ako na itreat yun guy na dinidate ko ibig sabihin nun... I'm not interested with your money or sa libre mo mas interesado ako na makilala ka.

voodoo_doll

• Junior GirlTalker
  • don't talk unless spoken to!
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2010, 08:26:39 pm »
what if FRIENDS lang kayo? ang hirap malaman nun kung may gusto.
what if friends,

I have no idea. mahirap intindihin minsan ang babae.  :-\

Madali lang sa friends...
The question is do you like her ba?
Kasi mahirap naman mag-play ng mind tricks if you don't have any intention of catching her if she falls. Parang ego trip naman ang labas nun if you just wanna know...

On the onset ,you can sort of play a social experiment. Don't be too available in responding to her SMS, delay for a while or sometimes if not too urgent for a response do not reply at all. FRIENDS, if if platonic shouldn't bother making an issue out of that. If she likes you she will make ways to get your attention (mangungulit, magtatampo, etc)

For advanced level (sorry i dont have a better term) while you're hanging out with her, casually mention some girl who is supposedly trying to get your attention mention some imbento instance where some chick is casually flirting, while you looking interested. Her nostrils will flare up and give you that cold treatment. No hassle! You should be just friends right? Ok, here is where guys are branded dense, but what the heck... its an understatement ;)

So after trying, stop the games. You might have proven by then your point.
If you like her, you know what to do next...

"The truth is you could slit my throat,
And with my one last gasping breath,
I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt."
- You're So Last Summer, Taking Back Sunday

beck19

• addicted to photography, coffee, and TRAVEL. :) and an inspired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2010, 11:33:26 am »
madaling malaman.. feel her.. dont be too analytical on her actions.. keyword -- feel
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

http://beck19.multiply.com

mooncake and leaves

• Super GirlTalker
    • Clickity
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2010, 01:20:46 pm »
i don't know if it helps but guys i'm really interested in, i go maria clara a bit. and i'm pathetic. i blush lol. but say we start talking, my voice gets more high-pitched and softer at the same time. pa-baby lol. but every girl's different kasi.  i choose the girly girl route. ;D

P.S.

it doesn't work. so tip yan sa guys. para it will work na. lol.

sxymnky

• Junior GirlTalker
  • If I could, I would. Trust me.
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 01:21:55 pm »
@dell
sabi ko nga you can  smell her  ;)
may bango kasi for everyone to smell (like "hey...im wearing this designer perfume smell me?")
pero pag OA yung bango na yun it's for your nose and your nose only  ;)
The monkey never complains that he has no comb :P

“Somebody must take a chance. The monkeys who became men, and the monkeys  who didn't are still jumping around in trees making faces at the monkeys  who did.” :D

beck19

• addicted to photography, coffee, and TRAVEL. :) and an inspired
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Pay It Forward
    • beckster multiplies
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2010, 02:21:58 pm »
@  beck19

you mean "peel" her? = ) para makita ko tunay na kulay ng balat nya.

it's not going to work, ginawa ko na yan before at grabeng kahihiyan inabot ko. tsaka ko na lang kwento sa yo sa "Nemo hunting" natin.
ang kulet mo.. binibigyan ka na ng tips e... you're overanalyzing everything.. :D different girls different scents. parang sa guys lang. learn to read between lines.
"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively "

http://beck19.multiply.com

Paulo

• GUYTalker
  • Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2010, 03:13:31 pm »
Okay, on your Original question ....

Tell tale signs NGA usually involve being "interested in you", which is basically the best gauge unless you happen to be someone blessed with so much good looks people just can't get past appreciating your features. Now if you happen to be the average to above average dude and you want to know if a lady likes you back, then normally you'll still have to squeeze it outta her.

You have to determine a few things the most important of which is: Does she like your company? .... Which is NOT something you own ha. ;) But rather 'what you have to offer'. Which is basically the reason why the mating ritual usually fires off via a date invitation.

Beyond that, you have to gauge how she reacts to your presence. Does she enjoy the first time she sees you in the day? Will she miss your company when it's time to call it a date? Reading women's reaction, their eyes, isn't really very difficult. But then of course first, you've got to know women, at least a bit to be able to understand them.

If you've got a good sense of humor, then it's BIG plus. Reading women gets easier during unguarded moments and I personally think during the times they laugh they're easiest to read. .... And making them laugh goes beyond "knock, knock" Jokes ha. ... Sorry. :) I'm sure you know that already. ;)

And I tell you, even the typical 'dumb chick' beyond 23 years old gets more interested the more you make them think .... which once again goes beyond asking them crossword puzzle answers .... but again, I'm sure you already know that too. :)

All in all, there's really no fool-proof gauge, especially one that is universally applicable. Every woman is different in the same way that every guy has his own style.

Now if the question you really have in mind is: "How to Make sure you Won't Get REJECTED", then the answer to that would depend on two major things:

1) Your Target Woman - Her personality, her likes, dislikes, her ideal guy, among other things

2) YOU - What you have to offer, your personality, your capabilities, your level of attractiveness, your ability to be interesting, among other things

« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 03:15:24 pm by Paulo »
Expecting the World to treat you fairly just because you are a good person is a lot like expecting a Bull not to Charge just because you're vegetarian.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2010, 06:04:13 pm »
Okay, on your Original question ....

Tell tale signs NGA usually involve being "interested in you", which is basically the best gauge unless you happen to be someone blessed with so much good looks people just can't get past appreciating your features. Now if you happen to be the average to above average dude and you want to know if a lady likes you back, then normally you'll still have to squeeze it outta her.

You have to determine a few things the most important of which is: Does she like your company? .... Which is NOT something you own ha. ;) But rather 'what you have to offer'. Which is basically the reason why the mating ritual usually fires off via a date invitation.

Beyond that, you have to gauge how she reacts to your presence. Does she enjoy the first time she sees you in the day? Will she miss your company when it's time to call it a date? Reading women's reaction, their eyes, isn't really very difficult. But then of course first, you've got to know women, at least a bit to be able to understand them.

If you've got a good sense of humor, then it's BIG plus. Reading women gets easier during unguarded moments and I personally think during the times they laugh they're easiest to read. .... And making them laugh goes beyond "knock, knock" Jokes ha. ... Sorry. :) I'm sure you know that already. ;)

And I tell you, even the typical 'dumb chick' beyond 23 years old gets more interested the more you make them think .... which once again goes beyond asking them crossword puzzle answers .... but again, I'm sure you already know that too. :)

All in all, there's really no fool-proof gauge, especially one that is universally applicable. Every woman is different in the same way that every guy has his own style.

Now if the question you really have in mind is: "How to Make sure you Won't Get REJECTED", then the answer to that would depend on two major things:

1) Your Target Woman - Her personality, her likes, dislikes, her ideal guy, among other things

2) YOU - What you have to offer, your personality, your capabilities, your level of attractiveness, your ability to be interesting, among other things

very well said paulo.
but most guys can't really figure it out.. girls now a days are really complicated to read. and us "boys" keeps on thinking the other way because they keep us hanging, so sometimes mali yung verdict natin kung interested sila or hindi.
i think their being clueless is what makes us obsessive... and its very challenging though. ;D
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close