We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Being a sugar mommy during the time na wala siya is not a fault at all. Hinayaan ko because alam ko na if I won't help him at that time maaring matagalan siyang makasampa ulit. His family needs him financially more than I do. What I am trying to emphasize on the sugar mommy idea is that financial security is not what I am primarily after kasi kung pera at pera lang ang iniisip ko eh why would I get a money out from my pocket then lend to a person whom at first think can give me financial security.
Tsaka masasabi ko rin na kahit naging qualification ko sa guy na he must not be earning lower than I do eh I would strongly object being a gold-digger, pwede ko pa nga siguro sabihin na my bf is a better gold-digger. LOL If I would compare my family's resources to my bf's family we are kinda 1 over 4 status. They are not rich so I admit mahirap lang talaga pinanggalingan niyang pamilya. Umasenso lang kaunti ang buhay nila when bf was able to work as a seaman. Although hindi naman kami super rich or the likes of the typical rich people pero at least my family owns enough wide area of rice fields and lands. So kahit papano alam namin na hindi kami magugutom because we don't buy our rice nor pay for the milling because we have a rice mill. Sa kinalakihan naming lifestyle bf and I are way different, kung si bf kailangan pa mangisda para lang may pang-allowance weekly back during college eh ako I stay in a dormitory and ask for allowance from my parents.So let may say it again na kung financial security lang hinahanap ko eh siguro I would have fish a man in my own level and eventually I would not give a chance to a from scratch na seaman.Hopefully in a way naliwanagan kayo on my narration! LOL!
oh! we belong to EXTREMELY DIFFERENT worlds! i was brought up in an environment where men are egoistic (or in a lighter tone, they conforme to the "norms" of being the head of the family). hindi kasi ako naging exposed sa environment na pera lang ang habol ng isa sa isa, or pera ang reason kung bakit naiin-love...maybe, thats the reason why I am a "hopeless romantic", and just the same as i am, thats also how i want my future children to be....filled with the values of love, purity, and sincerity
to sum it up, do what you want to do.. if that what makes you happier, so be it. enjoy life.. eventually, on the right time, maraming realizations ang dadating.. i just hope less regrets and still not too late to recover from life's blunders..
sino si glads
hi sis glads..
1.) ah ok. saan agency siya?2.) i feel so blessed because his parents are very kind, understanding and open to the situation.3.) eh di pag kinasal kayo may pre-nup agreement?4.) i hope you won't mind whenever i ask a lot of questions about you. your story is very interesting. maybe because, as what i said in my former post, we belong to exact opposite worlds. its just nice to wake up and learn about the "reality" of life.
hindi sis because alam ko rin naman pumarking kung saan ako nararapat. Co-owners of the bank are my bosses and i am just a typical employee.
Pero is someone who is earning 30k then here come a man earning 40k then wala naman siguro malaki difference.
geminilady1984 is glads... that's my name in FB kasi!
i know some of them pero hi-hellos lang. di ko siguro kapalaran na magka-lovelife ng isa sa kanila. LOL
hi sis sharks, miss you too heto busy sa work kaya di na halos makapag post dito musta din sis? musta kayo ni bf mo? kami ni bf minsan na lang mag chat kasi pawala wala daw signal nila..