We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Reasonable naman ang Php400/hour, whether it is for a few or for all subjects (IMO, hindi naman kaya sa 1 hour lang ang lahat ng subjects if ever). Check with the tutor kung strict ba siya sa oras. Some tutors charge extra kapag lumampas sa 1 hour, some do not. Discuss her tutoring style and your goals for your child para malinaw ang parameters ng tutoring ninyo. Regarding the fee, check din kung may monthly fee siya for unlimited hours baka mas makamura ka.
i'm just curious kung may difference ba sa rates ng mga tutors if sa bahay or sa centre?
This 4th quarter I really feel shortchanged with my son's tutor. Parang hindi worth yung hourly rate charge nya. For one, during the final exams week, there are topics na hindi nila na-review. Buti na lang I still do a 2nd round of review w/ my son kaya na-check ko with him that they did not cover it during their tutorial session. Difficult pa nman yung topic na naiwan. Second, my son's dismissal time during exam week is earlier. I initially asked her if pwede ba after school derecho na review since may baon nman food yun son ko, so di yun gutom. Para longer rest time for my son before I get home and we do a quick follow up review. She told me initially oks lang. Then come exams wk, ayun na.. She requested if pwede hapon na lang daw kasi may lakad sya in the morning. Buti na lang, napakiusapan ko yung brother ko to do the hatid/sundo. I am not complaining about the rate as long as nakikita ko na hindi na hassle yung follow up review namin ng son ko. Thing is, kapag kami na ang nagrireview parang hindi nag tutor nung afternoon ang anak ko. Nakakainis lang din na ako na nga ang nagbabayad, ako pa ang need mag-adjust sa schedule nya, to think we have agreed about it before the start of the exams week. Haist!! Kung di lang may common friend kami at baka mapahiya yung common friend namin na nag-recommend sa kanya, I would have really talked to her. Buti na lang last quarter na. I would no longer consider her next school year. Perhaps, I would just opt for those tutorial centers near my son's school. Haist.. Sorry for whining mga sis. Super frustrated lang talaga.