watch now

Author Topic: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?  (Read 35070 times)

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2013, 07:59:21 am »
uu pero dpende kung gaano kadaming make up nilalagay ko sa mukha ko.

username.taken

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2013, 08:14:07 am »
Yup. Ako kasi I don't put heavy makeup. Just eyeliner and lipstick Lang madalas. I'm also a skincare type of girl din kasi, not a makeup type of girl.  :)

freelancer_babe

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2013, 08:37:25 am »
If some make-up professional does my makeup, I don't really look myself. Pumapangit pa nga ako eh.

Nagtataka ako, kasi put that same make-up professional to work on other girls, and they end up looking great. Ako lang ang hindi.

Because of this, maybe I need to learn some skill in applying professional makeup by myself na lang.

But for daily wear, simple make up does wonders. I usually prefer wearing a little than nothing at all. But I sometimes go out of the house without wearing any make up.

tinsantos10

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #123 on: May 04, 2013, 09:16:43 am »
If some make-up professional does my makeup, I don't really look myself. Pumapangit pa nga ako eh.

Nagtataka ako, kasi put that same make-up professional to work on other girls, and they end up looking great. Ako lang ang hindi.

Ganito rin ako :( Actually hindi naman kasi ako nagmamake up kaya napapangitan ako sa sarili ko kapag may make up ako. Feeling ko di bagay sa akin.

twinxz

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2013, 12:33:43 pm »
I still look myself. Only better. Like some of our sisses, like ko ang nude look ala Korean.
But if heavy makeup na, iba nga talaga ang look, coz super nae-emphasize ang features.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 12:35:53 pm by twinxz »

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #125 on: May 08, 2013, 12:08:00 pm »
I only wear make-up during cosplay (and I have to ask other people to do it for me cause I don't know how to do my own make up), and I have to say, I look so different (and so beautiful, if I may add) when I'm wearing make-up, and my confidence level goes up past 100%. Well, that's the point of cosplaying anyway - not to look like yourself, but to resemble the character.  ;D

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #126 on: May 08, 2013, 08:48:11 pm »
minsan pag tumitingin ako sa mirror, parang ibang tao ang nakikita ko. depende nga siguro kung gaano
ka-heavy ang iaaply ko, and most of the time, light make up lang ginagawa ko para marecognize ko pa rin sarili ko. heheh

goddess_diana3584

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #127 on: May 09, 2013, 02:03:47 am »
Kahit meron o walang make-up sis same lang ang hitsura ko. Dahil siguro hindi ako marunong maglagay ng eye make-up kaya ganun. I only use foundation, brow and eye liner, blush, mascara and lipstick.

Kapag makapal masyado yung paglagay sa akin ng make-up artist, nag iiba ang hitsura ko, tumatapang kaya pinapabago ko. Gusto ko natural lang ang dating at i enhance lang ang beauty.

Incognita

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #128 on: May 09, 2013, 02:50:13 am »
Oo naman po.. ganda ko po eh.. haha!

ms.invi

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #129 on: May 09, 2013, 03:12:05 am »
even meron o wala man make up.. same pa din :D mas naging makinis or mas nabuhay lang siguro yung face dahil sa make up :D lalo na sa mata..

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #130 on: May 09, 2013, 05:01:51 pm »
Mas mukha akong presentable pag naka makeup, pag walang makeup mukha akong may sakit. Lol

cocinelle

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #131 on: May 09, 2013, 08:52:40 pm »
I believe you SHOULD still look like yourself with makeup on. Everyday makeup is to enhance. Not make you look fake. :)

redhead69

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2013, 05:51:54 pm »
pale itsura ko pag walang make up. Gusto ko sana mala artista skin kahit walang make up. I mean puffy   pa rin. planning to take collagen.. (kahit bawal kasi baby pa ko) hahaha.

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #133 on: May 11, 2013, 08:35:52 am »
it should be, "Do you look like yourself without makeup?"

i want to apply makeup everyday to coverup my acne blemishes and undereye circles but my skin
gets drier, wrinkly and irritated (more acne) so i just save it for special occassions, like 2-3x a month.
otherwise breakout galore ang effect sakin.


angeleigh

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #134 on: May 11, 2013, 05:18:09 pm »
I do. I have clear skin. So lipgloss and mascara is enough for me.
But d@mn I want fuller eyebrows :(

sima

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #135 on: May 11, 2013, 05:57:55 pm »
Yes, but way, way, WAY better  :P

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2013, 01:41:58 pm »
If some make-up professional does my makeup, I don't really look myself. Pumapangit pa nga ako eh.

Nagtataka ako, kasi put that same make-up professional to work on other girls, and they end up looking great. Ako lang ang hindi.

haynaku! we belong to the exception to the rule.  :(

ako din, i hate how i look when a pro does my makeup for special occasions. di ko alam whats wrong with me... basta alam ko lang i look better sans makeup.  :P

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2013, 06:15:55 pm »
^ i dont believe in such notion.. makeup is a tool that's supposed to enhance. on extremes, it can cover up,
camouflage and even transform, depending on the artistry skill and technique of the person doing the makeup.

you might be seeing the wrong artist then. hehe go get a better one :)

twelve5

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #138 on: May 14, 2013, 09:34:53 am »
^ ahaha! sana nga mahanap ko na ang perfect makeup artist for me... kaya lang it would take a very long time kasi i rarely have pro makeup done. ginagalis kasi ako sa mga formal events. hehe

the one na pinka like ko ang gawa sakin was kris aquino's mua when she was just starting out. i forgot na the guy/gay's name kasi matagal na rin yun.

angelzero

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #139 on: May 14, 2013, 10:32:53 am »
yes cuz i only apply light make up for work. powder, concealer for dark circles, eye pencil on my eyebrows for definition, blush-on and tinted lip balm.

but during in college when we took our graduation pic, yung makeup artist na carried away sa face ko. naka 2 "revision" sya on my face but still the result was horrible. everyone said i didn't look like me on my grad pic.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close