watch now

Author Topic: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?  (Read 35091 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2012, 08:38:51 am »
I only do light make up and I dont put foundation on so yes, I still look the same, just with enhanced features. I also like my face when its bare. Pag nearby malls lang or short errands lang, I dont put make up anymore.

Clair de Lune

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2012, 08:42:13 am »
yes! only better.

PinkSamurai

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2012, 08:55:36 am »
Yes. Enhanced lang. Hindi kasi masyado gifted eyes and eyebrow ko. Need some improvement.  :)

shineadet

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2012, 10:06:19 am »
i like myself better without make up on.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2012, 01:52:45 pm »
Well I would hope not. The real me has uneven skin tone and dark undereye circles and sparse eyebrows and not so red lips and not so pinkish cheeks. So I would hope make up makes me look a different, nicer version of the real me. Kung hindi sayang lang pala ang pera sa make up haha.



showermist

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2012, 02:44:53 pm »
Oo naman. Mas improve nga lang kasi mas makapal na kilay ko LOLs

Full eye make-up makes a huge difference sa mukha ko.

chichi143

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2012, 02:54:48 pm »
oo naman! kaso i look pale. :P

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2012, 03:07:16 pm »
It depends.

barely-there makeup: Yes.

photographic makeup: Yes, but it makes me look a tad older (the makeup has to be thick kasi + all the highlighting and contouring).

prosthetics: Hell no.

jinkyv

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #108 on: December 19, 2012, 03:16:20 pm »
Mas okay daw sakin pag walang make up.. di din bagay ang red lipstick sakin kasi i have a small lips  :-* di din ako nalalagay ng powder kasi dry type yung skin ko even my face, so moisturizer lang.. saka lip gloss kasi dry din yung lips ko.. :)

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2012, 12:53:51 pm »
for me, i look different but for the people around me with or without make-up di daw nila alam difference..haha

shieldmaidenofRohan

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2012, 09:02:03 pm »
I still look like myself. I'm a big fan of no makeup 'makeup look" I believe we should only highlight/accentuate our assets, not change how it looks. What I like about it is you can layer the colors without looking too 'done.'

aiden

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #111 on: January 14, 2013, 02:17:36 pm »
Share ko lang when I started using yung browgel na tinted parang bumait daw ang mukha ko. So I guess I look the less suplada version of me  with make-up on. Dark and makapal kasi brows ko. Haha.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2013, 05:14:23 pm »
For everyday neutral make-up, yes. pero pag dark and heavy makeup for night outs and parties...I don't think I still look the same (in a good way) hahaha


chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2013, 05:21:05 pm »
I would say yes. Make up for me is to enhance my beauty not to change how i look.

iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2013, 05:32:46 pm »
yes. for everyday makeup, just have a much even skin and a blush.  ;)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2013, 10:19:56 pm »
it depends, my everyday make up involves only these: bb cream, face powder, lipstick and mascara. so yes i still look the same... yes enhanced lang kasi  with make up on i get even toned na skin, not so pale lips and curled thick lashes. But with full make up on, it's a different story, naglolokohan kami ng mga pinsan ko and we call it the "mac effect". kasi kapag may weddings or events nagpapa-ayos kami sa MUA, and we look oh wow! haha! tumatangos kuno ang ilong, tumataas ang cheekbones, ang ganda ng skin, ang ganda ng eyes... ang ganda ng lips, basta naiiba ng kaunti ang facial features, i still look like me but with oh wow features! that i wish were permanent :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2013, 02:08:19 pm »
I have an officemate, Natural looking make-up ang aura niya everyday.Okay naman yung foundie niya kasi ka-match ng skin...parang second skin lang. Kaso ang awkward ng eyebrows niyang super structured with super pale/nude lips. Nag-iiba itsura niya as in.

Pero one time pumasok sya without make-up, ang ganda niya. Sabi ko, try niya wag na lang mag-make-up everyday. hahaha.

So I guess it also depends on how you apply make-up din...

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2013, 02:36:32 pm »
yes, since hindi naman ako heavy make up user. i can go out of the house without even applying anything. but i experienced putting heavy make up on, as in yung pang artista talaga during our prenup shoot, nag iba daw itsura ko. though maganda rin naman, mas prefer ko natural to light make up lang.

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #118 on: January 20, 2013, 09:58:46 am »
I don't go for heavy makeup just natural lang and yes it enhanced my looks.

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #119 on: January 31, 2013, 06:19:25 pm »
i think it really depends on how you apply it on to your face. some people want the mataray effect so they're adjusting their eyebrows and eyeliners. some just want the soft look. it also depends on your mood on that day. with or without make up, inner beauty naman ang mas umaangat :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close