watch now

Author Topic: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?  (Read 35071 times)

^Vain_Chiq^

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #60 on: November 02, 2011, 09:44:35 pm »
Yup. I still look like me because I apply very little make-up lang naman. :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #61 on: November 02, 2011, 09:57:05 pm »
Yes na yes! : )

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2011, 10:15:35 pm »
oo naman!  ;D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2011, 10:18:43 pm »
Actually yung hubby ko, may make-up or wala ako, pareho lang sa paningin nya. Hindi nya makita ang difference.he!he!

unix

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2011, 02:00:31 am »
ofcourse! kaso ang pale kapag walang lipstick  :P

naughty_me_86

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2011, 06:16:05 am »
Yup. Minimal lang ang muk ap ko.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2011, 08:30:09 am »
Yes I do. I only put minimal make up and that goes from day to night gimmicks. I don't often do touch ups also. =)

 

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2011, 01:18:42 pm »
Medyo. Pinagkaiba lang naman, pag walang mukap, dark circles. Pero ako pa rin naman. Hahaha!

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2011, 01:46:10 pm »
Yes, but more tired. and colorless. ;D

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2011, 01:50:30 pm »
^i love how you put it, sis! exactly how i look like, without makeup ;D

lualhati

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2011, 02:08:47 pm »
I'm just like the other girls here who use to put make up on just to enhance some features on my face. Light lang :) I'm not that much make-up lover as in yung complete. Hindi rin kasi ako sanay. I quiet like myself pa rin naman kahit walang make up, ako pa rin naman yun hehe pero pag nasanay ka kasi mas more pleasing and appealing ang personality if you have a bit of color in your face, mas nakakaappreciate tingnan :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2011, 02:25:27 pm »
sis silverlilac, makeup can really make the face look brighter and livelier. no? :) the only noticeable color on my face pag wala akong makeup eh yung dark circles ko. hehe.

sis lualhati, oo nga, mas pleasing tignan pag may at least konting kulay sa mukha. kung may time lang ako laging mag makeup pag aalis ng bahay, lagi talaga ko maglalagay. :)

summerchic

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2011, 02:30:39 pm »
yes! light lang kasi ako mag make-up..blush and lipstick im ready to go.  :)

angmars

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2011, 07:26:55 pm »
Definitely sis :) improved version of myself.

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2011, 08:56:53 pm »
Agree with sis Ali! My boyfriend can't tell the difference except that my dark circles are more pronounced.

On a daily basis, if and when I put on makeup, I fill in my brows and conceal my dark circles; therefore, I still look like myself. I make myself look fresher. My dark circles make me look a little grungy, which is okay when I want to do a smokey eye  ;D

But when I go out with friends or family, I put in a little bit more effort. When I go out during the day, I keep my eye makeup to a minimum. Meaning, I use light, neutral eye shadows only. My smokey looks are usually reserved for the night. I have a lot of makeup (coz they're so pretty to look at... haha!) so I try to use them every once in a while.

My boyfriend prefers me with nothing on my face, though, so I just make myself look more put together and presentable with a little bit of makeup on.

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2011, 09:06:32 pm »
Pretty much, yes. Just an enhanced/presentable version of me pag naka make-up.

pink.sunshine

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #76 on: November 04, 2011, 04:47:26 pm »
yes. mas fresher and healthier looking lang. lol! i'm pale and have oily skin kasi. tska i look more mature pag too much makeup di bagay sa akin. :p

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2011, 05:39:06 pm »
yes ! minsan nga gusto ni hubby walang make-up eh =)

runawaywithyou

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #78 on: November 04, 2011, 07:45:25 pm »
Yes!  Kasi light lang naman ako mag makeup kahit may lakad eh.  Bihirang bihira nga din ako mag eyeshadow dahil di naman ako mahilig/marunong masyado gumamit nun  ;D  Foundation, blush at lipstick lang ako  :D


littlemissbiyotch

  • Guest
Re: Do you still look like YOURSELF even with make-up on?
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2011, 10:48:16 pm »
I hardly use any make up. Minsan lang pag feel. Pero during regular days as in most of the times, I don't wear make up. I realized, pag laging nag mmake up, pangit  yung pag wala ng make up. Pero pag nasanay ka na walang make up everyday, mas nasasanay yung skin at mas gumaganda naman. Sa una lang pangit.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close