We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^where do you download the new episodes? pm please TIA
imo LA pales in comparison with the original. I saw only 2 episodes and wasnt impressed. it was painful to watch. Parang the characters didnt work well together and the attempt for little comedy was lame. Iba talaga yung orig.
NCIS and NCIS LA fan here. it started way back nung ok pa ang CH9 dito. I think they aired season 1 or 2 that time coz si Kate (Sasha A.) pa ang cast. Then nawala na ang CH9 and last 2009 after kong magmarathon ng Night Rider and LOTS, I watched the season 1-6 online. since then, kapag Wednesday around 11am NCIS time na! I like TIVA (Under Covers and Jetlag) and McAbby luvteam I love Jackson and LJ Gibbs relationship now. The storytelling between Ducky and Palmer But I missed Frank (btw, where's Fornell) Meanwhile, for NCIS LA, I like Chris O'Donell in The Bachelor movie. I love their gadgets, cars, the beach and their location. Jet-setter sila I like their partnerships (Sam/Callen and Densi). Good thing they cast ECO now.Most specially, I love Hetty!
sana may cross-over ulit ang dalawang shows na ito pero according to the writers wala pa daw sila napapag-usapan. which episode(s) ang fave nyo po?