watch now

Author Topic: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc  (Read 50029 times)

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 11:04:59 am »
well actually ako din hindi mapapagod maghanap ng alternatives lol. basta habang tumatanda patindi ng patindi ako im sure sa mga anti=ageing na ganyan

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2010, 05:35:36 pm »

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2010, 10:49:19 pm »
mama squeak every kelan ang reco na sessions? i want kasi a slightly longer interval, sa thermage ata is 6 months? (forgot, paging catherine)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2010, 05:36:17 pm »
After the initial 5 sessions done every 2 weeks, yearly maintenance na.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2010, 06:40:48 pm »
mama squeak san ka nagpapa Cool Glide? Belo ba? and how much?

I want to try that for my rosacea? and what branch pala? Thanks!

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2010, 06:57:03 pm »
^sis, Coolglide at Belo Medical Plaza. Whole face is 7K if cheeks lang  and sides ng nose 5K.

achengtarush

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 02:22:18 pm »
^gosh ang mahal! di ko kaya. :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2010, 08:40:24 pm »
Maganda kaya ang Thermage sa Belo? Any feedback po

candyzire

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 11:43:28 am »
ok ba gumawa sa Contours in Magallanes or in Podium

lulu_tuazon

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 12:25:57 pm »
I like the matrix for the eyes. I do this every month. :)

catherine

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2011, 09:34:23 am »
Thermage I get done every 8 months I've had 2 sessions already, yes effective talaga, gusto ko mas often pa sana kasi nakaka addict but ayaw ng doctor.  I also get IPL every 2 months in between (I don't tell doctor I go to another branch)

cheskar

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2011, 10:38:17 am »
pwede kayo gamit collagen and elastin cream . yun lang gamit ng mama ko . 46 na siya pero look young pa din.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2011, 11:54:03 am »
Thermage I get done every 8 months I've had 2 sessions already, yes effective talaga, gusto ko mas often pa sana kasi nakaka addict but ayaw ng doctor.  I also get IPL every 2 months in between (I don't tell doctor I go to another branch)

ah ang thermage pa hindi couple of sessions to achieve that contoured effect sa face? im interested in this

girl_interrupted

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2011, 05:27:40 pm »
^ my sister also had her thermage done (the clinic calls it rf) sa face. parang 2 sessions pa lang, may difference na sa face nya, may contour na kahit papaano and people who meet her say she's blooming daw.

Btw, what's the difference between thermage and ipl? I was googling IPL and I saw a lady's face who got burnt from IPL. Kakatakot.

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2011, 06:34:07 pm »
joining.....
I'm on my mid thirties and honestly concerned about getting the lines on my face. I'm using DLC multi active honestly ok siya for a small price compared to other products na nagamit ko pero I'm still looking for other techniques or products na hindi kailangan gawin everyday  ;D

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2011, 08:33:03 pm »
Like sis catherine I became a convert of Thermage. I've tried almost every treatments/procedures available right now but so far nothing compares to the lifting results of Thermage. One thing I also like about it is one session lang sya and you see the results as soon as the first session (for me ha). And as the days go on the results get better and better.

 :)

girl_interrupted

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 04:43:26 pm »
How many sessions ba kailangan sa thermage for maintenance? I read somewhere 6 sessions, some naman once a year lang.

snowyice

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2011, 04:45:38 pm »
How many sessions ba kailangan sa thermage for maintenance? I read somewhere 6 sessions, some naman once a year lang.

1 session lang sis and will last for 12-24months.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2011, 04:55:10 pm »
Depends on your needs & condition of your skin a one time session of Thermage can last for one to two years. Thermage spurs the collagen formation which thru the years nag slow down resulting to wrinkles & sagging skin.

So the maintenance would really depend how long the results will last per individual. For me I had Thermage a month ago & I am still seeing improvements in my skin. I may get another session by the end of the year or next year depends if I need it na.


smalltwinklingeyes

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2011, 02:33:42 pm »
joining..

ask ko lang ano po ba difference between thermage and contour kasi base sa niresearch ko parang same lang sila?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close