watch now

Author Topic: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc  (Read 49984 times)

Serena.

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2012, 07:36:17 pm »
La Mer Cream :D Babata talaga itsura mo pero high maintenance.
Try any product na may nakalagay na firming. :D
Avoid frowning and do an upward and circular stroke whenever you wash your face.




xxx
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 03:39:14 pm by Serena. »

jenifersun

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2014, 12:19:39 pm »
Like sis catherine I became a convert of Thermage. I've tried almost every treatments/procedures available right now but so far nothing compares to the lifting results of Thermage. One thing I also like about it is one session lang sya and you see the results as soon as the first session (for me ha). And as the days go on the results get better and better.

 :)

Where did you get your Thermage?  How much? 

candacena

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2014, 01:09:35 pm »
How much po ang thermage

vanity fair

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2014, 06:14:16 pm »
I want to try Ultra V-Lift.  Kaya lang i'm a bit hesitant since wala along mahanap pang reviews about it.  & it just lasts 1 to 2 years.

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2014, 09:00:17 pm »
Hello! 20 palang ako. Okay na bang gumamit ng facelift products?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2014, 11:16:57 am »
Where did you get your Thermage?  How much? 

How much po ang thermage

I have my Thermage done at Belo. For the whole face Thermage is around 120-130K (sorry I forgot na the exact amount). I get it done every two years.

 :)

kaye19

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2014, 03:20:50 am »
hello mga sis, anyone know difference po ng thermage at ulthera ng belo?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #47 on: August 09, 2014, 10:16:27 am »
im in 40s already...so far wala me wrinkles sa noo...hindi naman me kasi mahilig kumunot noo...drink @ least 8-10 glass of water,less sodas,no to cigarettes,,I exfoliate my skin using hhn strawberry scrub ,olay total effects user din me for almost 8 yrs na...oily skin me kaya I dont use moisturizer @ night,instead I apply skinmate shark oil 2-3x a week for my pimples,,sa eye area im on experimental mode sa hhn rosehip...

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2014, 06:21:28 pm »
i went to beverly hills earlier thermage cost 85k discounted na yun but I was told to prepare for the pain dahil masakit daw talaga. Gudtong gusto ko na nga sana mag avail e kaya lang nainis ako nung bigla akong siningil ng consultation fee e nakalagay sa email nila Free consultation and no obligation na turn off tuloy ako.

adrian

  • Guest
Non-invasive treatments for sagging (eyebags/face)
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2015, 08:24:59 am »
Hi mga sis,

I've backread but can't seem to find specific threads dedicated to this one particular area, so I made a new one.

I'm hitting 40 na and am bothered by the developing eyebags I see in the mirror. Di pa naman sila full-on 'luggage'...parang 'wallet' pa la lang, hehe, pero I don't want them to reach eye-BAG stage for as long as I possibly can.

I've had RF treatments (face and neck) and so far, ok nanam, but they didn't seem to have any long-term effect/improvement sa eye-wallets ko. Jawline ko nag improve somewhat,and I guess it was preventive treatment for my neck (di pa naman sagging yun or anything) but not under my eyes.


Ayaw ko ng operasyon --may phobia ako sa hospitals and surgical procedures, so I'm looking for non-surgical options.

Can you share the effective treatments that you know of, and the price-range/source/doctor/clinic, if you can? I SWEAR I'm budgeting money for this na.

Ang hinahanap ko is effective -- kita talaga yung improvement, at di lang pansamatalang effect. At sana naman in the range of 3-7 K (maybe 10?)

Of course, if you know of or experienced real improvements from the treatments you personally underwent, please share, regardless of price. I mean, if it's really effective, I think anyone else reading and determined to make a change can somehow save up or at least be inspired to check out other options, right?

Thanks for any sharing you can give, mga sis.




iwannabeasupermodel

  • Guest
Re: Non-invasive treatments for sagging (eyebags/face)
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2015, 09:05:02 am »
Hmmmm have you tried facial massages and facial exercises? Tanaka massage daw was very effective. Pag may time ako i do tanaka massage (the exercises are just too damn lang! 1 hour halos!) Pero i'm just 24 naman. I'm just too vain, i dont want to look aged lol. You can seasrch up the reviews about these sis to judge for yourself ;)

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: Non-invasive treatments for sagging (eyebags/face)
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2015, 10:13:30 am »
Hay naku this is also my problem Ang akin naman sobrang dark ng under eye ko as in..
Naiilang na nga ako pag napupuna ako ng mga tao pero wala ako magagawa kasi eversince ganito na yung eyes ko.. It was like a "panda thing" or parang INDIan EYE!
kainis!

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2015, 01:11:00 pm »
Im doing FCO2 treatment regularly for the face but I want something more contouring sa face...lately Ive been meaning to try these Acculift, yung non-surgical facelift that takes just about an hour but I have yet to see a qualified dermatologist or clinic to do it?

Any good recos mga sis?

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #53 on: January 30, 2015, 12:41:41 am »
^ ako din sis na iintriga ako dyan sa acculift ng flawless and ultra v lift ng skin house. balitaan mo ko sis ah :)

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #54 on: January 30, 2015, 12:53:44 am »
Sabi ng derma ko accdg to her experience, Thermage pa rin daw the best sa kanya. Mahal nga lang talaga, about 100k or even more sa iba. I think sa Belo mas mahal. But sabi it's worth it. So pag ipunan ko na lang hehe...but for the meantime, FCO2 treatment works for me, about 10k/session..pwede na muna ito sa kin

cheezecake

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #55 on: January 30, 2015, 12:51:33 pm »
I called Belo 106k++ ang isang session ng thermage.  6months 0% naman daw if no discount pag may discount talagang straight payment.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #56 on: January 30, 2015, 01:30:29 pm »
^Nagmura na sila kasi marami na nag-ooffer ng Thermage. Good for us clients!

blazingsheena

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #57 on: January 30, 2015, 09:35:43 pm »
girls, v-lift ba and acculift are the same with thread lift? 22 palang ako pero gusto ko kasi ma-achieve yung v shaped face parang yung mga pinapagawa ng mag koreans and chinese. no ba recommended sakin if i want to achieve that v shaped face? stake gusto ko din ma achieve yung face shape ng mag models hahaha chos pero paano ba? or baka super skinny lang kasi sila?

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #58 on: January 30, 2015, 09:45:04 pm »
^Botox

twenty5

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2015, 04:32:40 pm »
nag back read talaga ak ng bonggang bongga!
heheh ako din gusto ko kaso ang mamahal pala nyan hehe

I wanna ask lang mga sis ilang beses ko din nabasa ang ROSEHIP na yan but still hinsi ko alam kung san makakabili at i-searched for it pero hindi ko sure kung ganun ba siya talaga...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close