watch now

Author Topic: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc  (Read 50002 times)

shinta

  • Guest
Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« on: June 27, 2010, 06:03:44 pm »
Medyo umaatake po pagka-insecure ko and I feel old. I'm 30 by the way. May mga tips ba kayo for non-surgical facelifts or products na ginagamit to lift sagging skin?

Effective ba yung facial massage? Pa-share naman ng mga tips nyo.

Thanks  :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2010, 06:24:43 pm »
Aside from firming creams I'm using right now I've also tried a lot of treatments to delay aging/sagging of my skin. Here are some of the treatments I've tried:

Firmplus (face/neck) - so-so lang effect sa akin. After 4 treatments I stopped na.
Matrix for the eyes - this I like. Nawala talaga yung pagka-puffy ng under eye bags ko. I get this every 2 months.
Cool Glide - for facial redness/facial veins. Effective sa akin.
Aurora - so-so lang effect.
Monthly facials/powerpeels - effective for me.
Fraxel - got rid of my big pores but side effect is the 2 months bronzing of my face. Para akong na sunburn.

Tomorrow I'll be trying Contour's Revalift. It's supposed to firm/tighten one's skin. Protocol is 5 sessions every 2 weeks then yearly maintenance na lang.

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2010, 12:15:22 pm »
sis, try nuskin's face lift powder + activator. you can see the difference with just 1 use. ;)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2010, 01:21:13 pm »
Just had my first session of Revalift and I was pleasantly surprised!  Nag firm up talaga yung skin ko specially sa may jowl/jaw area. Nawala rin yung small shallow lines ko in between my brow area. Lumiit yung face ko and my skin felt tight. I'm impressed! Can't wait for my next session.

 :)

clio

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2010, 09:55:50 pm »
sis san ka nagpa revalift and how much?

shinta

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2010, 06:16:34 am »
thanks sa mga replies.

same question din mama squeak, how much po revalift?

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2010, 06:46:27 am »
I turned 30 this year and while I don't have wrinkles yet, I find myself increasingly checking out my face for some signs of fine lines. Plus, the dry weather makes my skin sag. I'd going back to the Philippines to relax and get some anti-aging treatments.

Let me know where to get Revalift and for how much. Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 01:32:53 am by Vera »

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2010, 08:08:34 am »
I got Revalift at Contours in Magallanes. I availed of their ongoing promo of 5+1 (face) for 50K plus 6 sessions of laser hair removal. For face and neck, it's 15K/session while neck lang is 8K/session.

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2010, 01:57:07 pm »
sis, try nuskin's face lift powder + activator. you can see the difference with just 1 use. ;)

their galvanic spa works better. you'll really see the difference in just 10 mins.

blackshirt13

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2010, 03:52:57 pm »
their galvanic spa works better. you'll really see the difference in just 10 mins.
yeah, sure does. and they do work well together too. :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2010, 04:32:11 pm »
I've tried the galvanic spa offered by Spa du Soleil before but it wasn't effective for me. Pwede pa siguro 'to sa mga below 30s but for me I need something stronger.

shinta

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2010, 06:00:23 pm »
waah, ang mamahal naman pala ng treatment for non-surgical facelifts. wala pa naman akong wrinkles, konting fine lines lang sa noo. pero i feel my face could use some skin tightening or firming. try ko muna facial massages.

Vera

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 01:35:07 am »
I got Revalift at Contours in Magallanes. I availed of their ongoing promo of 5+1 (face) for 50K plus 6 sessions of laser hair removal. For face and neck, it's 15K/session while neck lang is 8K/session.

Hi Mama Squek, if you don't mind me asking, how young are you? And, so far, what improvements did you see from Revalift and other non-surgical procedures?

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2010, 01:39:41 am »
Mama Squeak how does Revalift compare to Firmplus? Im loyal to the latter but the Revalift sounds promising and cheaper too. What kind of machine do they use kaya?

Im in my mid twenties pa lang naman but I want prevention sana. I might use the NuSkin thingy in between the RF treatments I guess.

berrygln

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 04:15:23 am »
yes agree ako sa inyo mga sis. nice talaga ang [textspeak!] skin galvanic. lalo na with age loc. kaso lang pricey. buti nalang may galvanic ang pamangkin ko.

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 04:28:56 am »
rosehip oil lang ok na :)
but then i take collagen supplement kasi.

mrs.jack sparrow

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 04:29:40 am »
btw ang rf ba hindi effective sa inyo?

cher.liman

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 05:25:48 am »
^effective naman for me sis even the photofacials (aurora) kaya lang im looking for an alternative baka mas maganda itong na-try ni mama squeak :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 09:19:48 am »
@Vera -  I don't hide my age just check my profile.   :)   So far with all the non-surgical anti-aging treatments I've tried this one is promising. I can see and feel the difference immediately after the treatment (as I've written in my earlier post).

@cher - I've had 3 sessions of Firmplus at Belo and mas gusto ko results ng Revalift. It's also RF (bi-polar), they use the Anti-Lax machine specially designed for Asian skin. This is best for ages 30s to 50s with mild to moderate skin laxity, fine lines and wrinkles. I don't have plenty wrinkles pa naman (except for 2 shallow lines in between my brow area). My problem is more of skin laxity. After my session, I saw a slight lifting of my skin and lumiit yung face ko. This is just the first session ha. So, yes, effective sa akin Revalift.

Though in fairness to Belo, their Matrix eyes is really good. I'll still be doing that every 3 months for maintenance sa undereye bags ko.

whitestarrr

  • Guest
Re: Non-surgical facelift techniques, products, etc
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 09:25:39 am »
how much naman ang matrix eyes

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close