We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Buti pa kayo sisses. My hubby and I are still staying with my mom. I dont wanna stay at their house kase it's so far away. We've planned to move out before but then I got pregnant naman so sana our plan to move out after I give birth finally pushes through.
Mahirap may pinakikisamahan. Mahirap din magbayad ng rent ng tuluy-tuloy. Depende sa priority mo. Kung mas gusto mo to be able to set aside funds to buy a house at a certain time, dapat matuto ka talaga makisama & taasan ang tolerance sa mga kasama sa house. Otherwise, go ahead and rent.