---- like adelle? maganda pero fat? That's why in magazines face lang pinakita niya at boobs?
I personally have a friend rin na tisay and pretty
despite na fat siya.
and there are just guys,who just arent attracted to fat girls.
and fyi, what girls and guys consider to be attractive varies extremely,
and I hope na you'd admit that these "pretty fat girls" are somewhat isolated cases
and may compensation, eg tisay/maputi/maganda/mabait
If fat was had mass appeal,
why isn't it celebrated as such?

I hope girls would consider it simply,
imagine nalang kayo,
"would you consider dating a fat guy?"
Sa statement itself, parang negative ang dating. the word "fat" is just so..
scrutinized in the media, na parang subconscious turn off siya.
I'm willing to bet a "NO" unless may ibang compensation ang lalake (rich? intelligent? funny?)
Really girls, if there's a cute and fit guy, vs a cute fat guy without taking anything else into
consideration,
Why
wouldn't you be attracted sa fit guy more?
The question did not state,
"would you date a fat but pretty girl?" (I personally call them the "fretties"

)
I personally am attracted to cute guys kahit average lang ang body.
but once I see a beer belly or potruding tummies, its just.. ugh.. a turnoff. papa figure
(not the hot dad kind of way)
girls play it safe nalang, be fit.
Maybe the only exemption is if the guy encourages you to eat more. (that is, if you're
just bound to his personal approval and opinion)