We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Pwedeng may magkagusto nga sa'yo for who you are (fat and all) pero I doubt na ok nasa'yo ang guy basta tanggap ka niya, eh pano naman kung siya naman 'tong ayaw mo
seriously, you guys believe in him? what is he now, your role model/relationship guru?
If you guys want to feast on girls as if you're in a candy store, then fine, do it! that's your teeth to ruin anyway lol!
so is that the definition of a quality man nowadays? that author? a man who uses a study to lash out on the fatties? whoa, that's a very sneaky psycho!
know what, if all quality men thinks like him, then I'd rather remain and die as a single fat cow, I'm perfectly happy with my udders anyway. But I must admit that he's a very good writer, perhaps it's due to his passion in degrading people?
and what do you mean by that? that no good man in my standards will ever like me? and whoever said that I'll settle for the man you're talking about? Brother, no one knows what can happen in this f*****g world that we live in, so let us not put anyone's future in our hands
my guy told me at first why he disliked fat women in general... but I'm fat (35lbs over my ideal weight) so I didnt know why he wasted so much time with me everyday. hanggang sa sinabi na lang nya, na dapat in 2 years from now, slim na ako. hindi ko nga inisip na aabot pa kami ng 2 years... but yes, since i like him a lot, i will make that change.
and what do you mean by that? that no good man in my standards will ever like me?
pag may isa kang flaw, bye bye na.
I sense bitterness, maybe you could think objectively and look at it on another perspective...maybe you're too prideful to admit that there's truth in what he said
sabi ko nga you can never be good enough for some people. kahit okay ang attitude at malinis sa katawan, pag may isa kang flaw, bye bye na.
nung single ako nun and i was chubby na back then hindi ako nahirapan maghanap ng date, boyfriend and fubus. never naging issue yung weight ever since sharing lang to enlighten other chubby girls out there
^ok thanks for killing my inspiring message lol haha. anyway, chubby/fat girls what we may lack on the figure department bawiin natin sa face ok, exercise helps din.. kahit hindi tayo payat at least medyo toned di ganun ka-flabby:)
usually the fat ones are the ones left out.
yung iba kasing fat girls parang resigned na sila sa fact na unattractive sila
What if okay lang sa kanya kahit anong itsura ng potential mate nya?
So there. I think life is not fair for women. Kasi mga lalaki lagi nalang gusto sexy.