Doesn't really matter if the girl is sexy or fat. We're talking about people here, not things or object, and people have personalities. Kung FuBu lang, siyempre dapat maganda, eh kung katawan lang naman ba ang habol mo, eh. Pero if it has to be someone you're going to be with, better go with someone that can make you feel like you're actually with a person.
I remember I had a crush on my thesis partner back in college. She was fat, but not too fat, I guess (or she may have been, but I was just too infatuated to notice XD). She was small, and average looking, so you wouldn't normally give her attention-- but she sure had sass. She knew how to dress up, and talk other people down in the sweetest, subtly obnoxious manner. She didn't take s*** from anyone, and was more than willing to give more back in case you dared give her some.
In short, she was like a sassy, sexy, attitude-machine gun girl trapped in a short, fat lady's body. I guess she just emanated that aura that eventually you had to physically see it.
Tip to all the fat girls out there: Emanate your inner sassy, sexy, hot machine gun-toting self. There are a lot of jerks who'll wanna put you down out there, and I used to be one of them incidentally, but don't take s***. When I tried that with my thesis partner I had to verbally spar my way out of emotional/verbal abuse. But then again, that's just me. I like girls who know how to talk-- I guess I just expected her to not be able to defend herself since most girls of her type (read: waistline size) just tend to be meek and submissive and insecure and stuff, and meeting someone like her who emanated "Smart sexy b****" aura just had to make an impression.
lawl. So basically, turn "Smart sexy b****" aura on. XD
^written by my not so normal guy officemate/college batchmate who is currently looking... XD