We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Dell am dissapoint son. How could you??Kahit na maganda personality ng fat, i would still choose sexy with average character. Men are very physical and visual.[/]
he's just being brutally honest!But I heard that for Arabs they prefer their women to be on the heavy, "malaman" side. Ive a friend who was forced to put on weight, to the point where she became somewhat obese just to please her Jordanian beau.
@poleng: same experience pala tayo sis. I hate her until now.she even copied my dream of being a fashion designer.well... I know I am better than her. I am DEFINITELY more creative than her.ligwak siya sa style,sobrang baduy niya manamit.na-insecure sila sa atin sis... yun lang yun! mas magaling tayo sa kanila.yes may bitterness,hatred at anger pa rin ako kahit almost 7 years na ang nakakaraan ng nangyari LOL... sa akin kasi,naramdaman ko na in my gut that there is something really wrong with this girl.I didn't follow my gut and befriended her,turned out she is a big hypocrite and a low-life liar.she's part of the reason kung bakit hindi ako naniniwala kapag sinabi ng guy na hindi looks ang habol nila sa babae.
Basta you know lang how to take care of your man, you'll be fine.